Movie Thread

umm lolled... Snakes on a plane was just bullshit and now this. Watched trailer from YouTube and... and... JUST STARTED TO LAUGHT! Dont they have better ideas?

200px-Mgs-snakeonaplane.jpg

180px-Snape2.jpg

300px-PiranhasSM.jpg

300px-BADGERS_ON_A_TRAM2.jpg

300px-BearsPosterSM.jpg

?

I saw Jumper today, it was alright, but not fantastic. I also saw Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, that was also alright. It's cool to see Jack White as Elvis, even if it is for like 4 seconds.

The thing I hate about horror movies is that you can never know if it's gonna be ultra good or the ultimate shit made by some kids.

The thing I HATE about horror movies is wondering "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HORROR IN THIS?!"

It's so goddamn stupid if you think about it. Mostly i am AMUSED watching HORROR movies :zombie: Because they are so bad/cliche they turn funny because they just are so bad!

actually I did too, but I thought "man, that would just be TOO evil" :p

^Yeah exactly. I just dont find it scary...the coolest horror movie ive ever seen is surely mothman prophecies. It was neither amusing nor scary. To think its based on real-life events is unnerving though. REST of the horror movies are BULLSHIT or just a comedy.

If you're a fan of psychological horror, watch The Host.. it's Korean horror and partly humour movie.. there's some shit that will totally freak you out tho, pure art. It's impossible to explain but you'll understand. Damn the Japanese and neighbours are masters. Don't miss this movie. For me it was the 2nd best movie last year, after Dragon Tiger Gate. (And was The Descent from 2007 or earlier? one of best horror movie I've ever seen)

If you're a fan of psychological horror, watch The Host.. it's Korean horror and partly humour movie.. there's some shit that will totally freak you out tho, pure art. It's impossible to explain but you'll understand. Damn the Japanese and neighbours are masters. Don't miss this movie. For me it was the 2nd best movie last year, after Dragon Tiger Gate. (And was The Descent from 2007 or earlier? one of best horror movie I've ever seen)

Agreed man! Japanese,Korean,Taiwan,Chinese do all the good horror movies! They are sometimes really weird and freaky and have really great stories behind them. Yeah i'll check it out man! Thanks. My sis usually goes to Makuuni and picks up all these DVDs for about 2€/DVD...most are always Japanese/Korean. They almost always kick ass!