Mr. and raw emotion

ErikSL

groove junkie
Feb 11, 2006
Not that I'm saying I want to hear emo songs from Mr. V:puke: , but I cant think of a single song from him that discusses personal issues...its either physics, astronomy, or nature.

Frankly I love that he doesn't write about those sorts of things. EVERYBODY does, it's so played out, and I feel so much emotion and personal feeling already coming from him when he's singing about the things he does sing about.

You said it!

Emotions are very present in my lyrics I feel, but I rather take a look at things from an outer perspective to try to distance my persona from it a bit..it tend to be quite cheesy when you write about these matters and having yourself in the center of attention all the time. In waterclime I take on a more personal role, still it's not in the "ordinary" way I guess.

mr V

Emotions are very present in my lyrics I feel, but I rather take a look at things from an outer perspective to try to distance my persona from it a bit..it tend to be quite cheesy when you write about these matters and having yourself in the center of attention all the time. In waterclime I take on a more personal role, still it's not in the "ordinary" way I guess.

mr V

Right. I see what you mean and understand. I definately feel your emotions toward your lyrical content, through your singing style. But out of curiosity, do you ever sing the blues?:lol: Or ever write songs about your family and your feelings toward them? Or maybe about sexual frustration perhaps? j/k

mr V

What I feel in your music is love and pride towards nature, in all its forms, and the spiritual bonds that can be established with it.

Definitely not what I personally call "emotional content" in the standard way, though it does get there from a certain point of view.

Definitely more "spiritual" than "emotional". In my humble opinion :)

mr V

Exactly how I felt in my first post in this article! Your lyrics are wonderful!

What I feel in your music is love and pride towards nature, in all its forms, and the spiritual bonds that can be established with it.

Definitely not what I personally call "emotional content" in the standard way, though it does get there from a certain point of view.

Definitely more "spiritual" than "emotional". In my humble opinion :)

yea, when i first read the lyrics to Vildmarkens in english, i was like woah, thats deep. forests rule!:headbang: