Mr. Laiho On The Cover Of The May08 YOUNG GUITAR!

It has a tab for 3 licks too.

25gupg2.jpg

Dno which ones.

Warheart, how long is the DVD and is it anything different from what's on Youtube already? I'm considering buying the magazine for the DVD.

I haven't watched the youtube one in a while but it's the exact same set but PERFECT quality from about 4 different cams. The sound is great and they're both playing really well.

I also noticed that there's a tiny thing that's different in Tie My Rope that I did differently in my tab, so I can use it for correcting that. :)

You should because...

Warheart, how long is the DVD and is it anything different from what's on Youtube already? I'm considering buying the magazine for the DVD.

I haven't watched the youtube one in a while but it's the exact same set but PERFECT quality from about 4 different cams. The sound is great and they're both playing really well.

I also noticed that there's a tiny thing that's different in Tie My Rope that I did differently in my tab, so I can use it for correcting that. :)

... it's a different version than the YouTube bootleg. Notice that in the YouTube bootleg Alexi is wearing a hat and a sleeveless and in the YG DVD he's wearing a t-shirt and no hat. The DVD was made while they were practicing it before the actual ''show''. The vids from Namm at the ESP website are from that moments too.

I've just been watching the Young Guitar dvd - I think it's well worth buying, it's not the same as the YouTube vid and the
quality is obviously much better and you get close-up shots of Alexi playing

I never noticed that it was a different show haha. I did find it weird that the Youtube comments said "we were the only camera crew there" and there were a whole bunch of different camera angles so I was wondering what was going on.

^:lol::lol::lol: Well, there you go. I noticed it when I watched ESP's report from Namm at ESP website, because the solos are a lil' bit different, and then I realized. Besides, with the amount of people who were watching, it'd have been really difficult to get the cameras in the front row and move around there.