Mr. Show

Steve M

Surasshu Metaru
Feb 1, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
www.anthrax.com
i picked up this MR. SHOW first and second seasons dvd set yesterday on scott's recommendation. let me tell you, there is some HILARIOUS stuff on that.

Brian Posehn (of KILL YOURSELF: THE MOVIE fame) is a supporting actor in a lot of the skits and is priceless.

pick it up pronto.

Does anyone know when comedy central is re-running Brian Posehn's stand up on comedy central presents again? I missed it the first time he was on.

i caught like the last five minutes of it... his backdrop was a giant notebook that said METAL TILL I'M 60 and had all kinds of metal bands written on it... including "the good anthrax"

i'm waiting for it to pop up on kazaa so i can download it. i got some DAVID CROSS shit off there. nice.

Originally posted by TD
Not that I don't find the guy funny, but if Scott said "The Cosby Mystery Hour DVD's are soooo bad-ass, go get them" Would you buy them like Anthrax fans seem to have with Twin Peaks and Mr. Show????????????????

i've been a fan of twin peaks since it was shown on bravo after it was canceled. my brother and i used to watch it every day years ago during the summer.

and cosby is hilarious.

it's like seeing a band opening for another... fu manchu is one of my favorite bands now too thanks to anthrax taking them on tour. life of agony as well. or if you see an actor in a movie and you think he/she is really good. you'd want to see other stuff with them in it.

but what do i know? i'm a post-deleting "nazi"

I should keep out of it, but...
Come on dudes. I hate to see another fight break out.
We're all comrades here, right?
Don't turn this into another angry thread, please.

:D:D

Oh come on Thra:rofl:ude, we haven't had one in sooooo long. :rolleyes:

Steve...calm down. I think Ty was referring to people going out and spending a lot of money on DVD sets of something they've never seen before that could totally suck and not be worth a dime but they did it because Scott said so.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Oh come on Thra:rofl:ude, we haven't had one in sooooo long. :rolleyes:

Steve...calm down. I think Ty was referring to people going out and spending a lot of money on DVD sets of something they've never seen before that could totally suck and not be worth a dime but they did it because Scott said so.

Thank you, I wasn't directing anything towards Steve personally, it's just funny, you see Scott or Charlie talking about Husker Du or David Lynch, and then you see people posting about how much of a fan they are of it! "Yeah man, I love Husker Du, when I was a kid I bought all of thier stuff" And you're reading this thinking "You weren't even born yet you little Scott Ian wind up doll." Just an observation.