Adelaide Show

aliasp said:
TimmyC great to meet you man - I will never forget your WARDANNCE SCREAM into my face during Indians :)

Yes - that was certainly a moment of euphoric metal madness from yours truly ....... :D

timmyc said:
Yes - that was certainly a moment of euphoric metal madness from yours truly ....... :D

It was :) Was great .... I was too gutless to enter the pit ... my little frame that the good lord above blessed me with might impress the ladies but its not built for moshing. Mind you I was very tempted but I could just see my arm over there ... my head over there ... my leg there .. my body there ... :D

timmyc said:

Hey, at least a member of this board can say they truely wardanced !!!!

:headbang:

all I can say is thank God for that rail - I could barely stand up and man I didn't even drink, was sober as but all that headbanging and my new improved sideways (left to right) headbang was just killing my balance. Deathrider pushed me over the edge and I swear I nearly passed out during that song.

BTW to the lovely couple in front of the elevated section just at the back of the main floor - was great to see such a happy couple enjoying Anthrax together :) and thank you for the show to the lovely lady who shaked her booty all night long :D

BTW to the lovely couple in front of the elevated section just at the back of the main floor - was great to see such a happy couple enjoying Anthrax together

Very sweet, as I say :
"The family that plays (Anthrax) together stays together!" :wave:

aliasp} BTW to the lovely couple in front of the elevated section just at the back of the main floor - was great to see such a happy couple enjoying Anthrax together :) and thank you for the show to the lovely lady who shaked her booty all night long :D[/QUOTE said:
Was that the blonde chick with the body and not much clothes standing next to my mate and me you're talking about?

Niiiiice ..... :dopey:

timmyc said:
Was that the blonde chick with the body and not much clothes standing next to my mate and me you're talking about?

Niiiiice ..... :dopey:

Now she was hot ... but no this was a curly haired brunette who was to the right! GROUPIES :D

aliasp said:
Now she was hot ... but no this was a curly haired brunette who was to the right! GROUPIES :D

Not the one with the boobies out there for all to see?? :loco:

aliasp said:
The only person I saw showing boobies was Danny!

:D hahahahaha!

:D yeah that's funny...... nah there was some other chick near you that my mate was spellbound by as well........

Did you guys hang around Heaven after the show at all ??

timmyc said:
:D yeah that's funny...... nah there was some other chick near you that my mate was spellbound by as well........

Did you guys hang around Heaven after the show at all ??

I know which one. She had blonde curly hair and just cuddled her boyfriend in one of the booths all night long and she was high beaming BIG TIME!

We quickly went to Macdonalds for some quality food then came back to heaven to be told the band had snuck out the back door. :wave:

aliasp said:
I know which one. She had blonde curly hair and just cuddled her boyfriend in one of the booths all night long and she was high beaming BIG TIME!

We quickly went to Macdonalds for some quality food then came back to heaven to be told the band had snuck out the back door. :wave:

Yeah we did the Maccas thing and left - I was too tired after the 2 shows in 2 days o_O and my mate had to be up at 6am - ouch ...... have you returned to Melbourne now?