Mr V. gets a new haircut

hm, i can't access it

(edit: it did work, seems the page was just extremly slow)

i understand him btw, when i start loosing my hair i wont hesitate a moment getting rid of it, but i don't think i'll donate it to kids with cancer hehe

speechless-smiley-020.gif
wow. never thought it would happen that soon.
can't believe they have a report on Andreas' haircut either, hehe. funny report though (10 years younger!?!? ;o). no idea why they care so much about the Borkies video....anyone seen Øystein lately? ;)

*speechless*
have to think of Quorthon's words just in this moment: "It´s one of the essentiell things in life to let your hair grow.... just let it grow"...
But hey, of course I apprechiate it, that there`s a donation for children with cancer (but still I think, it`s very unfortunate, that man was one of those with the most beautiful hair in music business... maybe us fans should have collected the money for charity to save Andreas' hair! :confused: Nah... of course that`s HIS decision only ... no say in that matter for the fans...

Twilightheart said:
have to think of Quorthon's words just in this moment: "It´s one of the essentiell things in life to let your hair grow.... just let it grow"....
well, no offence....but aren't you taking Quorthon's words a little too serious at times. I mean...... letting your hair grow is one of the essential things in life? I wonder how he got to that conclusion :rolleyes:

Gaunerin said:
I wonder how he got to that conclusion
As you know, I can`t tell you... as I can`t ask him anymore! But I have it on tape, I can copy it for you... then you can listen and build your own opinion, how he might have ment it!
And I didn`t say, his words are law or something, I said that topic reminded me of his words in that moment! So please YOU don`t take MY words too serious!;)

Twilightheart said:
As you know, I can`t tell you... as I can`t ask him anymore! But I have it on tape, I can copy it for you... then you can listen and build your own opinion, how he might have ment it!
no thanks, I'm not interested in that theory.

Twilightheart said:
And I didn`t say, his words are law or something, I said that topic reminded me of his words in that moment! So please YOU don`t take MY words too serious!;)
rest assured I won't.

I believe it was in Borknagar forum, Mr. V was talkin about his boyband. I didn't take it seriously at that time but is there a chance he is forming a boyband and short hair is his image there? Haha...

P.S. I know, I know, size does not matter. At least when it comes to the length of hair in music :)

Long hair/short hair - it's trifling matter. Not the hair, but the heart is an adornment. :)

AAAGAGHHRR!!!!! That man is becoming insane, thats for sure!! Hey Mr.V is the hair for sale or must the poor children have it? Lucky child, having 8dm (or something?) of vintersorghair on his/her head.