Mr. V X 3

Hey people!! that's the way I write too!! Sitting writing by my own for myself, but then I just let it be public as I feel that some songs can really do something for someone. But the music is merly for my soul.

I've written songs that I'll totally just keep for myself, as they're not relevant Vintersorg anthems............

mr V

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Hey people!! that's the way I write too!! Sitting writing by my own for myself, but then I just let it be public as I feel that some songs can really do something for someone. But the music is merly for my soul.

I've written songs that I'll totally just keep for myself, as they're not relevant Vintersorg anthems............

mr V

Thanks for those you share with us, I appreciate it very much.
But also understand that you keep songs for yourself.

Music is the best therapy for the soul.

http://www.nordoff-robbins.de/
http://www.nordoff-robbins.org.uk/
http://www.nordoff-robbins.com.au/

:eek:

:yow:

*falls of chair*

*tries to climb back while trying to breath*

Uuch! That hurt!
Honestly Andreas... You keep amazing me... :worship: ! I think you must take a serious weekation so that you don´t fall of your special writing chair! I mean... You must _be_ music! Or else you should´ve passed out a long time ago!

And yeah! That weekation... Can you take it _after_ you have released the tripple album? :D

-phyros ( med uppskattning, från djupet av mitt hjärta! )

I agree with you too, Morgana and Vintersorg :)
Hey DeadWinterDead, I love Savatage and Criss Oliva ! RIP Criss :saint:

NP: Iced Earth - The Path I Choose

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
It was sad when Criss died. It's good his brother is still in the band. Personally.. I like some of Zak's stuff better than Jon's. But Jon does a good job too (at singing).

Zak's also my favourite.
Their new singer Damond is pretty close to Jon now and then. He can scream just like the mountainking at times.

One thing I do not really like with Savatage is all this Criss hype... sure it's sad he died so young and I can understand that Jon likes to keep him in memories, but I personally think it's well over done...
Sure everyone has his personal mind about it, but I can't hear it anymore... to be honest!
I do like the Savatage songs, etc, but all the spectacle around it...

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I'm learning by myself too. It's not the easiest. But same as with Vintersorg, I don't like rules! It all started 'cause Criss Oliva learned to play by himself.
I wish I could, but I lost all interest when I realised I couldn't do it. I gave up on my creativity (if I ever had any) and threw my guitar away.
With so many great artists out there, I got discouraged seing that I can't and won't contribute with anything new, so I devoted myself to the few things I can do right.
It's not the best choice but.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by astarte

I wish I could, but I lost all interest when I realised I couldn't do it. I gave up on my creativity (if I ever had any) and threw my guitar away.
With so many great artists out there, I got discouraged seing that I can't and won't contribute with anything new, so I devoted myself to the few things I can do right.
It's not the best choice but.... :rolleyes:

ARE YOU CRAZY? :) You threw your guitar away?!?!?! Sheesh!

@Morg: Maybe it is over done, but I really liked the way he played. Sorry!!