mugshots

Bambi said:
berds are meant to have long hairs but...
While blokes are meant to have short hairs, its the natural order

truly Lord i'd sinned all my life on the barnet issue but ive seen the light now and i WILL evangelise . :worship:

if blokes must have their hair long then at the very leastmullets/sideburns/perms should be utilised. this heavy metal pony tail thing should be frowned on utterly. blokes didnt wear bobbins at black sabbath gigs in the 70s ffs. It just shows how tewibbly middle class and poncey metal is these days :yuk:
what about the lord's son himself then eh?

Loona said:
I never wanted to have mine cut, but had it cut 2 times actually... *grr*
first when I started school, was 7 and mom took me to the hairdresser to look somehow 'normal' on me very first school photo. I was too small to remember how it happened, and maybe even too small to complain, but I did look like the complete Beatles after the hairdresser finished (and not to mention I have a totally sad face on that photo, damn I was so happy when it finally grew back)
((okay, here I would like to suggest that I have absolutely no problem with The Beatles, I like them very much, but that head of mine was just another thing...))
the second happened when I was around 14 (it was my 7th grade) when I decided to see the hairdresser for the first time after that shameless thing happened (what I mentioned above) and told her to cut 5 cms to help it grow healthier. actually she left just a little more than 5 cms on my head, and by the time I wanted to tell her not to I didn't have long hair on one side of my head anymore :cry:
actually in my anger I broke a window on the way home with my own hands, and never went to the hairdresser since that... :yuk: mom's just the perfect one to cut 2 cms when I say I want 2 cms off and no more. my hair needs cut quite often unfortunately for it is sooo thin and its ends always break. last time mom cut a bit too much I guess, it's still long but I really got scared when I looked in the mirror... now I don't really notice it, maybe because I got used to it, but recently I happened to see some summer pictures of me and I was like *uaaaaaaaaaaaa* :cry:
You could of sued her cheeky bitch doing that to you.

Morpheus said:
what about the lord's son himself then eh?

romantesised popversion from italy in the middle ages. if the real jesus had that long hair he would've had a microphone head to rival the best of the black panthers.

Bambi said:
berds are meant to have long hairs but...
While blokes are meant to have short hairs, its the natural order
last time i looked, this board wasn't metal enough...
the only natural order i associate with hairs is that they'll grow if you don't cut 'em

I feel like posting a pic of him with long hairs, ffs, the hypocrite.

But I'm sure you'll also have yours cutted in a couple of years, that's just the natural order of things that blokes stop liking the abundance of their hairs soon (unless they lose them by some genetic natural disorder before that).

When I was a kid I always had short hair and I was taken for a boy all the time. So I decided to have it long and I don't think that'll change.

Maqus said:
But I'm sure you'll also have yours cutted in a couple of years, that's just the natural order of things that blokes stop liking the abundance of their hairs soon (unless they lose them by some genetic natural disorder before that).
Yeah people can change their view on things and I'm no exception, but I wouldn't talk nonsense about it afterwards.

Maqus said:
I feel like posting a pic of him with long hairs, ffs, the hypocrite.
Bambi said:
"truly Lord i'd sinned all my life on the barnet issue but ive seen the light now and i WILL evangelise . :worship: "
:Smug:

stfu_n00b!.jpg

oh oh oh! do you have that pic that sais "every time you mastrubates, god kills a kitten". I've been jerking off several times a day since I found that out.

hmm, don posted some pics of him and pieter in amsterdam. but i wouldn't know where to find them. they must be somewhere so if you're eager to find out: start searching :)