Mullet Man

SKUMDAWG

Scouse Metal God
Aug 14, 2002
Liverpool, England
www.myspace.com
Anybody seen The Mullet Man Show on Scuzz TV here in the UK yet?
What do you think of it?
The only thing I really like on it is If somebody disrespects Saxon in front of him he'll take them to the "Room 'O' Death" and beat them to death with a pool cue! The rest of it is just pure cheese but all good fun!
Saxon do get mentioned a lot and their videos are regularly played.
Just thought i'd mention it cos I hadnt seen anything about it here.

Yeah, I catch bits and pieces of The Mullet Man Show all the time. He's always wearing Saxon t-shirts! There was a good one a few weeks back where he met Alice Cooper. You're right it's all good fun even though looking at him and his sidekick make me want to throw-up. :ill: Some good stuff shown on there though.

The show was on every night when it came out but I aint watched for a while so i dont know if its still on.
They had an awards show called the Scuzzys a couple of weeks back hosted by Mullet, his skinny mate and ex page 3 bird Jo Guest.
The award for best band of 2003 or something was being awarded and Mullet said "I hope Saxon are in it" then Jo says "I dont think theyre even in it", Mullets face looked like he was gonna kill her it was quite funny.

here in the United States we have a tv show on the UPN network called "The Mullets", only watched it once for a few minutes, seemed kinda stupid...i don't if its the same show though...

-brian