Murder at Melloboat

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
I dont know if this has been talked about before, but Im new here so I guess its fair that i dont know. so fred had to change guitars, was lik3 10 minutes tuning the thing and still, it sound detuned?? notice how Blakkheim and mattias look at each other like "were gonna kill this mofo after the show!!" Is it that he forgot to tune one of the strings? cause sometimes it sounds ok but on some leads the thing destroys my sense of music. Or am I nuts and it is tuned?? Im not an expert either, my ears can fool me sometimes, but it sounds pretty detuned to me.

Any ways Im not trying to criticize or bash the band at all, Katatonia is a superb band on stage and that kind of stuff happens to everyone its just bad luck I gues, I make this thread just to hear some peoples opinions (hopefully someone of thh bands opinion too, if you ever laughed about it or messed with fred after the show or something) and if anyone on this forum was there for the show that noticed it live. I normally dont notice that stuff live cause im too busy headbanging and singin the song myself

Edit: Just read the comments on youtube, Im not crazy it is detuned

Last edited by a moderator:
what the helll why have you post this video! i should be there this day but after i had got some problems with my s****i university that puts my a damn exam the day after that was post-poned to june a week before the gig.. one of my best-friend was there and he call me during this song...i was crying.. :( why should i be so unluck? everytime that i see this video i feel the anger grew inside..it doesn't matter if it was detoned *crying like a baby*

yeah..:( but i mean it will be amazing only to see katatonia..i've never had this opportunity! *dispair*

oh not so much but everytime they play i can be able to have problems the last gig they did in here was on may 2006 i think and i've to prepare myself to my high-school graduation so my parents didn't gve me money for this gig..and before..i was not 18's so my parents didn't approve that i go to the concerts.. :D now they hate me 'cuz i had a gig once a week.. but i've never seen katatonia.. :(

I only wish they would ever come to Venezuela, you guys should try a South american tour, audience here are nuts!! Im going to see Nine inch nails tommorow night and Carcass In November. Make a tour with opeth, they were coming to South america a few years ago but it all fell down. come on guys Venezuela!! Audience Guaranteed!!

:D carcass are amazing i've actually saw carcass 2 times in 3 mounths they are great...and about tehir tour i can understand you're feeling but for me it's my guilt..i only hope the next time that they will came here i will be able to see them! i was going to stockholm only for have the satisfaction to see them! *crying*

Opeth and Katatonia on the same gig..... *Some strange fluids comes from the tip of my penis*