Music that gets you all choked up...

yeah totally, HIM just does the goth-pop style thing, but i really like it, i have a soft spot for cheesy pop/goth/metalness

death - voice of the soul

thats really the only song that gets me a little coked up. music has never made me cry but movies have, so id have to disagree with post numero uno.
-neal

hahahah yeah ;)

songs don't make me cry, so i just listed some things.

Pink Cigarette would be a great song to kill yourself to.

"HIM just does the goth-pop style thing, but i really like it, i have a soft spot for cheesy pop/goth/metalness"
Same here. The End got in their new one, but I haven't checked it out yet.

i haven't gotten around to hearing it yet, but i heard it was supposed to be a return to a style similar to their first album, which i liked a lot better than the two after that. The reviews I've read have good things to say, so I'm going to give it a chance sometime.

Yeah, I agree with Lovesongs being their best. Hmm.....I may check it out later, but right now, I just can't wait to get in Green Carnation's new one.

Motorhead "Don't Let Daddy Kiss Me"
That is the most disturbing song I have ever heard in my life.It's from "Bastards"
Fucking brutal song man...fuck I feel like shot thinking about that song now...THIS THREAD SUCKS HAHAHAHA
seriously .if ya want to be shocked ...listen to that tune

Anything depressing would be music from rhapsody,helloween and almost any german power metal band or any happy metal band playing that kind of music:ill:

Blind Guardians got some nice emotional songs

bright eyes
punishment divine

...doesnt need to be slow/ballady