Music video for HammerFall's "One More Time"

I like the song. It's nothing special but it works; however, I still don't like this zombie theme. It doesn't make any sense for them. I will buy this first day no doubt, but it's going to be really tough to outdo their previous album, which I thought was fantastic.

I like the song. It's nothing special but it works; however, I still don't like this zombie theme. It doesn't make any sense for them. I will buy this first day no doubt, but it's going to be really tough to outdo their previous album, which I thought was fantastic.

Agreed. I REALLY liked No Sacrifice, No Victory. If the new album is even close, I'll be satisfied. Though I'll be even happier if it's more along the lines of the first two albums (which is unlikely.)

I have heard the entire album. It is really good. I think it does beat No Sacrifice even. The songs are more varied with each standing on their own.

I cant imagine Hammerfall fans being dissapointed. I personally think this was the weaker of the album tracks but it fits perfectly in context of the entire album.

Buy it from your favorite vendor :)

So I hear the kids are into zombies these days.
Really, could they not have come up with something original and fresh? Besides isn't the zombie trend fading now? Where is the Martian trend? Hey here's one vampire steam punk zombies from Norway that dress like pirates. Did I leave out any of the trendy Hot Topic crap from the past five years?
So I see now all those goobers who show up at the Pagan Fests in their bear skins will now be at the Hammerfall show in zombie make up.
But hey at least it is not Templar Knights, songs about gay religious orders started to get a bit old.

Really, could they not have come up with something original and fresh? Besides isn't the zombie trend fading now? Where is the Martian trend? Hey here's one vampire steam punk zombies from Norway that dress like pirates. Did I leave out any of the trendy Hot Topic crap from the past five years?
So I see now all those goobers who show up at the Pagan Fests in their bear skins will now be at the Hammerfall show in zombie make up.
But hey at least it is not Templar Knights, songs about gay religious orders started to get a bit old.

129385307265.jpg

You DO realize that this is HAMMERFALL, right?

And I'm pretty sure every band you listen to wants to be Omen. :p