musical guilty pleasures?

Well, I don't have any guilty feelings about the music I listen to - I like what I like. Though some of it may be considered bad, annoying or downright pussy music. EG: I think the Keane debut Hopes And Dreams is a really good album.

Because this is my first post in the Gates of Winter forum, I will preface my answer with a brief introduction. My name is Jake and I love all things metal of any and all varieties. I also thoroughly enjoyed Lux Aeturna and thought this forum to be the best way to keep tabs on the band's progress.

As for my musical guilty pleasure, I am currently listening to one of my favorites: The Mars Volta.

foremost thanks for the acknowledgement on the album :)

mars volta has some really interesting stuff. i also enjoy Amy Winehouse.. some days just to wind down its really good in my books

I dig Keane too. I wouldn't call any of mine guilty cause I am not ashamed of anything I dig. Probably the most unsuspected given the metel pretense, I have a big thing for Third Eye Blind, The Future Sound Of London, and Marillion

then we all agree! fleetwood mac is a wicked band. so much energy for a band who you would think... would be a bunch of old stiffs eh

Because this is my first post in the Gates of Winter forum, I will preface my answer with a brief introduction. My name is Jake and I love all things metal of any and all varieties. I also thoroughly enjoyed Lux Aeturna and thought this forum to be the best way to keep tabs on the band's progress.

As for my musical guilty pleasure, I am currently listening to one of my favorites: The Mars Volta.

Deloused In The Comatorium was pretty damn good.. love the atmosphere this band creates.

My guilty pleasures are...

Dr. Dre
Sarah Brightman
Aphex Twin
Shiva In Exile