musicians seeking musicians

My new band Formless is looking for members who live in CT. We need a drummer, bassist, and keyboardist. Check the link in my sig if you're interested.

If anyone needs a drummer for their (Metal Projects) or recording sessions i play to a click!

Black metal an death metal are what i excell at blasting/dblbass/ Ect ect.

Just msg me.

Serious London UK hardcore/metal - need guitarist and singer:

www.myspace.com/giantsfall

Thats our old stuff! We're heavier now. The songs "Invoke Hope" and "Papercups & String" are good guidelines as to the direction we're going in.

Need people 18-26, able to practice once a week in London, dedication and confidence essential.

PM me!

As a vocalist without a band, I'm seeking a guitarist for a black metal project. Must be willing to collaborate via Internet. I already have a collection of drum samples, so, whoever wants to participate, we can get started right away. I am not a songwriter. And I repeat, I am not a fucking songwriter. So if you're looking for someone to write your riffs for you to play, forget it. I do vocals (shrieks, rasps, screams, growls and singing), drum programming and lyrics.

High quality recording required. Intentional rawness in the spirit of classic BM is good, but I don't want any "bedroom BM" bullshit. My favorite black metal bands are Burzum, Gorgoroth, Deathspell Omega, Ondskapt, Mayhem and Dark Funeral, but I'm cool with any kind of BM because I like it all. Anyone who's interested, PM me and we'll discuss things. Carpe diem.

Does anyone know a Guitarist that would want to join an old school death metal band from London?

We are looking for a 2nd Lead Guiatrist to join the band, we've got gigs lined up with more to come and a track from our demo and a live recording on our page.

The band consists of members of Repugnant Inebriation, Brutai and an ex-member of Necrosadistic Goat Torture, all with good gigging experience and good connections with promoters and underground labels.

If you are interested in trying out or know anyone that might be interested please get in contact with us.

decrepiddeath@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/decrepiddeath

We are looking for a Bass player in the Inland Empire....preferably in the San Bernardino Mtns to join K626.

We practice twice a week.....Wednesdays and Sundays and have many serious gigs lined up and are lining up more.

Requirements:
Your own trasportation
Your own bass guitar(s)
Able to gig frequently and Tour for weeks at a time.
Willingness to fit into our image
Able to learn songs fast (new album coming out next month)
Must be able to mesh with our personalities
Commanding stage presence

What you don't Need:
We have the bass amp and cab you will be using live

If you are interested in auditioning....email us on myspace ASAP....Be sure to direct us to a photo of you or preferably a video of you playing.

Anyone who lives in the mid-coast Maine area (Belfast to be specific) and is a thrash drummer, ,guitarist or singer, PM me.
(I do guitar, but another guitarist would be cool, and my friend does bass)
Updated.

Also, anyone in the area who would like to start a traditional doom band, I'd be interested in that also.

Any drummers here in Scotland? I've just moved out of Glasgow to Fife, and it's hit my band pretty hard so I'm pretty much open for a new band of people closer to me.

But I'd like to stay with my current band if we can get things sorted, and what we need is a drummer.

We'll play basically any kind of metal but none of that 13-year-old-girl bullshit with the "few note songs" and constant lyrics about love.
We also play a tiny bit of J-Rock/J-Pop.

Instead of explaining our style I'll just throw a list of bands at you and you can imagine it ...

Manegarm, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Zyklon, Dir En Grey (mostly their newer stuff), Alice Nine, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Swallow The Sun ...

Got an idea?

You can get in touch with me either by e-mail or MSN. I'd strongly prefer MSN as I get a fuckload of spam through my e-mail.
My main MSN is jesuschainsawmassacre@live.co.uk
If you can only send mail, send it to you.are.a.fanny@live.co.uk
^ And that isn't a fake addy :rofl:

I'd rather you don't send PM's over this 'coz I barely plan on checking this.

Any guitarist and bassist from Maine that would want to play in a Black And Death Metal band from Stockton Springs? I'm from Brewer and the drummer is from Stockton where we practice at his garage. If your interested the link for our band's in my signiture below the Pain graphic.

Angeldeath, from Albany, NY, needs a bass player and vocals!!!! We're an old school death metal band in the vein of Morbid Angel with thrashy Immortal and Slayer influences, as well as At The Gates, hints of Suffocation, and Incantation.

CHeck my threads in the promoting forum for free downloads of our latest CD.

Vocally, we would prefer a mid-range voice, ala Abbath from Immortal and EARLY Dave Vincent from Morbid Angel (think Altars of Madness). Basically like a black metal singer, haha, kinda....

Gpittz@aol.com or PM me here.

Metal Drummer Wanted - Central London UK

Ok we need a Metal Drummer,

We are 3 guys all 30ish years old, who live in/around central London Currently rehearsing in Kings Cross looking to start gigging as soon as you are ready - hopefully within a couple of months.

Influences: Machinehead/Arch Enemy/Slipknot/Lamb of God/Gojira etc etc..

You must be able to play well, have your own kit (or within a few months of getting the gig...if you get it) we can rent a kit for your audition/rehearsals.

You MUST be a double kicker with an open approach to using triggers/samples, and be able to come up with ideas - we dont want to program you like a drum machine

And you must have a sense of humour!

Age isnt important if you are good enough

Dont be shy get in touch,

landsraaduk@googlemail.com

Heres a Demo of one of our songs to give you an idea of our sound:

http://www.box.net/shared/okitlxmxz2

Speed/Power Metal band looking for new members Within the adges of 14-17,

The only member is me... The singer.

Im based in St. Louis MO.
Right now Im looking for a...
2 Guitarist,
A bass player,
and a Drummer ((Preferably Double Bass))

Listen to Helloween and Anvil for an example of the sound Im going for.

We (guitarist and drummer) are searching for musicians interested in starting a project/band in the vein of Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Viper, Helloween, Angra, Nightwish, Stratovarius, etc. If interested, shoot me an email at damienv51@hotmail.com.

~ saki

Aspiring college freshman death metal vocalist in Union Square, NYC, looking for some other college kids to hopefully make a band.

I'm really into melodeath, and my low growls aren't too great, but my higher, middle-tone screams are pretty solid, I think.

Sample of my work:

PM me on here if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dudes,

We are Hollowshell, a band with two CD's and a very soon prospective one. We are looking for a singer for our new Cd.
We need someone commited but with a cool head and above all, someone who can sing, no cookie monster or screamers needed here.If you can hit notes, have a varaiety of textures, and can keep time you may want to listen to us and give it a try.
Now the facts:
-We practice once a week on regular basis, about twice if there is a gigin Fullerton-we have professional gear and a real recording studio available.
-We expect you to have gear and transportation.
-We need you to be over 21 and up to a 100.
-We will need you to contribute both financially( rent) and creatively to the music.

NOW, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SING BECAUSE YOU SCREAM YOUR BALLS OFF IN THE CAR OR THE SHOWER, BUT HAVE NEVER HAD EXPERIENCE IN A BAND, IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE CRAP OF BEING IN A BAND WHERE PEOPLE MAKE CONSTANT FUN ABOUT EVERYONE'S MOM, THIS AIN'T FOR YOU!!!DO NOT MAKE US WASTE OUR TIME !!!

To check our music visit
www.myspace.com/hollowshell
to contact me
luiscrom@hotmail.com

A Progressive/melodic Death/ Heavy Metal band is starting up in Rome, Georgia. If you play guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, or do vocals please send me an email. I am willing to commute a little distance to make the project work :)

I am a guitar player, and currently have a bass and drummer, but auditions are still going on. we will eamil and elborate on specifics. have a heavy metal day!