musicians with a million side projects

Liquid Diamonds said:
Do you mean the covers album? I didn't even buy that, because I knew it would be shit. :lol:

What about their dvd, amotion? What a waste of money that was! Plus they wrecked a few songs with a bunch of bikini cladded skanks... and the outsider used to be a good song...

But yeah, they could have thrown in a live concert or something to make the DVD worth the money. I actually enjoy Emotive quite a bit. The covers are made with style IMO.

Powers said:
Dave Grohl on Probot, well that was just brilliant, and his work on "With Teeth" made him a better musician which we cleary see on the Foo fighters last labum. Argueably Trent Reznor, came off badly from that particular union.
His work on [With_Teeth] was drums to the worst songs on that, he ruined a part of [WT]. Foo Fighters? Songs played by adult people that sound like teenage rock? Thank you, no.
As we know Reznor let him support NIN on US with QOTSA.

I used to like Dave until he was in NIRVANA...in nowadays he just do a crappy music and ruined the album of my favourite band :(

colin007 said:
maynard james keenan.

APC is sucking the life out of TooL...

Well not at all. I think they needed to take a break with TOOL...new album will be here in summer.

Put it this way. For Reznor it's sub par (but so was the whole album). For Grohl it's rather good.

End of the day i wouldn't put Trent Reznor and Dave Grohl on the same level as musicians.

Like i said a lot of people felt that Reznor came off a worse musician (thus NIN became a worse band). I'm not so sure.

i dunno, for example,,i would like HH to be just in Winds and Arcturus, hed have more time for touring, coming up with new material,and cramming all his ideas into just to outputs, thats how I would like it anyway.