Musicians you would like to have a beer with/hang out with.

mutantllama

Nov 24, 2005
Maine
I'm not sure if this thread has been made (I remember one with forum members), but anyways what musicians seem like pretty cool guys that you would like to talk with/hang out/drink a beer with?

I'd have to say Dio, Fenriz and the dudes from Manowar.

From interviews I have seen, they seem like pretty cool guys.

I really want to hang out with Ryan Adams, because he writes folk/acoustic music but enjoys extreme genres of metal. I'd love to have a few beers with him.

And I'd love to have a couple drinks with my three favorite songwriters: Roger Waters, Peter Gabriel, and Ian Anderson.

Attila Csihar, Jørn Stubberud (Necrobutcher) and Øystein Aarseth (Euronymous) - if he was alive.

That sick fuck Necrobutcher would be fun to talk to! :lol:

Any musician that's a recovering alcoholic.
Because it'd be hilarious to see what happens.

lol nice. i think id really like to have a beer with Mikael Akerfeldt. he seems to have the same sense of humor as me. and id love to talk to him about his vinyl collection. haha plus, he gives off that "just a regular guy" vibe.
me::worship:
Mr. Akerfeldt: :wave:

lmao

a beer with Adam D from Killswitch would be awesome, we'd just talk about chicks, metal and stupid shit :D

Good topic.

Nikko Mcbrain. Maidens drummer is the coolest badass mofo around! Heri Joensen. Nothing like ...g some blues right then and there in the bar!