Mustaine will hire an IT studio professional

if i was qualified for that job, i'd totally apply...because let's be real - if you can get along working with mustaine, you can work with damn near anybody!

and here we go. i'd get very angry as well if my gear got stolen by some asshole. and you even admit stealing it. you're an asshole and a pitiful thief.

Let me shut your fucking mouth, His guitar Tech, (EDsoe already said his name) allowed me to take the pick, you fucking moron. (Sorry Lasse i had to do it), get over it, you`ll never get fucked by Mustaine (And if you are Mustaine, you`ll never get fucked by yourself)

I know he`s banned but anyways.

How many people have jobs working for a boss that is a jerk? Lots and lots of people. Sounds like a great gig for some body that really has their audio engineering stuff together. There is some talented guys on this forum that should apply. What do they have to lose?

As for Dave Mustaine he is my all time favorite guitar player and megadeth is my favorite band. That said he has the ability to piss me off like no other rock star (a CD called Risk comes to mind).

Why does it matter if he is an ass or not? He is never going to live down the street from me or poop on my lawn. I just spin the cd's.

And for the totally off topic subject of dog abuse. I'd break a dudes legs if he kicked one of my dogs.

I feel I should interject here because I made the libellous accusation that Mustaine kicked Hetfield's dog and it was in fact the other way around.

Shoulda figured since Hetifield likes killing bears and other defenceless animals for the hell of it.

I still don't have anything valuable to add to the thread though, except that there's still no smoke without fire. Mustaine doesn't come across as a nice person.

I wouldn't work for him because I have fuck all idea what I'm doing! lol. If I did, I would jump at the chance for sure.

Are you guys really discussing Hetfield kicking Mustaine's dog in the 80's? Wow, this really changes my perception of James and I shall never speak to him again. Then again, he hasn't been returning my calls or replying to my letters that I decorated with macaroni and glue in... uh... ever.

On-topic, if I was qualified for the job and lived on the right continent, I'd apply in a heartbeat. I don't care if Mustaine is a dick or not. Most musicians are, anyway.

Are you guys really discussing Hetfield kicking Mustaine's dog in the 80's? Wow, this really changes my perception of James and I shall never speak to him again. Then again, he hasn't been returning my calls or replying to my letters that I decorated with macaroni and glue in... uh... ever.

On-topic, if I was qualified for the job and lived on the right continent, I'd apply in a heartbeat. I don't care if Mustaine is a dick or not. Most musicians are, anyway.

+1.

And if Mustaine turnes out to be a dick as a boss, you can accept it or quit the job.

Yeah, the stuff I heard extended well beyond "difficult" and into "abusive" however drugs were still involved at that point so who knows now. I wouldn't discourage anyone in CA from applying-- it might be a great job-- but I would be weary of moving a significant distance without a backup plan. Hopefully though he's happy and healthy and this will be a great opportunity for someone.

Many stories were written about Dave, probably all true. He used to be a dumbass, but now he says he is a new person, God loves him and all that shit...

Anyway, IMO he is a great musician and Megadeth is one of the best metal bands ever. If he is a prick or not... I don't really care. Said that, I wouldn't work for him except if loads of money invloved!

BTW, I found this days ago... it is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKJSOWjoR4

:lol: I remember that video!

I definitely agree with what you have to say here.

I saw them last year in the summer on the Canadian Carnage Tour when they opened for Slayer. I have a lot of respect for him as an artist; he proved to me that night how much he appreciates his fans, but after all the shit he did back in the years I think it would be hell to work for the guy.
Good Luck to whoever gets the job :lol:

My ex-girlfriend met him once, they spoke in Portuguese and she said that he was absolutely charming.

Comparing to Madonna and the Beegees and other non metal acts at the top of their game I expect being 'difficult' is not unheard of, beside, I quite like him when he's snarling and angry.

Maybe sneapster could get a job with Dave M in pr.

Anybody have more information on the job? Is it located in Fallbrook? A good friend of mine knew him for a while, he even spent the night at his house a couple times here in San Diego.