My 1st video as an ENGL AMPS Artist. e530 Preamp Review

Lechugaz

Jul 10, 2004
Hey there!
I've started to work with ENGL AMPS and I did a video for them!
It is a review for the ENGL 530 preamp.
I'm sorry for the English, it is not my first language, but the video had to be in english!

I hope you like it!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=958hu_M1W24&feature=channel[/ame]

BL.-

Cool man! Were you using a cab at all? Or were all your songs recorded with the pre amp and power amp direct? Good video and review as well dude!

Thankyou guys!!!
Cool video man and great playing technique, but given that you're affiliated with the company, isn't it more of an advertisement than a review? :)

Thanks for your words!
You can call it as you wish! It depends on how you see it. Probably at ENGL they see it as an advertisement, but I see it as a review!

muckypup1:

Yes, I was using a 2x12 homemade cab with v30's. I used an sm57 directly to my MOTU896mk3.

Nice one brother! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!!!!

I've been a member since 2004 :rofl:, I read a lot the forum, but I almost don't post. Thanks for the welcome anyway !!!!

Eschatologist:

I don't really have a power amp, but I do have a DIY tube head made in Chile, so what I'm doing is skipping the pre section of my head and entering directly to the power stage through the loop return!
Anyway that tube head is awesome to, I still use it a lot for soling!

Thanks for posting!

Bye!

Thanks dude!!!!
By the way, you have really cool videos on youtube! Great sound! I liked your band a lot!!!
Just added you to myspace.