Got an ENGL E530 ?

most of the freeware GUI's look just shitty, they make my eyes bleed!:D
do you have any image of the GUI!?
i know the sound is the thing that counts but a nice graphic
would make this VST perfect!

cheers
S.

+1 to ParsonsMatt;)
The most important thing for is that I get everything to work like it should.. I'm not a GFX artist at all, but what I have done so far is inspired by the E530, (who's design is pretty simple in the first place).. I won't give out any screens before I've made my decision.. :p

I wanted to give you guys an update, if you're still waiting for this one :p
Here is a side by side comparison of what I've got so far.. kazrog reamped the holy diver di's for me.. one side is reamped, and the other one is through the plugin..
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1369729/MP3/tirpitz_sidebyside.mp3

Lead channel, Hi Gain, every knob on 12 o'clock.. thank you Kazrog!

What do you guys think?

(I'm still working on optimization/anti-aliasing/GUI... it's using 2.3% cpu (From Reaper's meter) on my Intel Q6600 .. and that's the reason by I'm posting it on the off-topic thread.. I'm gonna try to get it ready for testers by next week)

Your plug sounds cool , but I think with all settings at 12 there are more mids and less treble in the real amp. Could be the guitar/impulse though.
If you need more reference, I could do some clips as well.And if you need help with the GUI, no problem ...
I`m working on a song from my band atm, where I recorded the 530 for the first time. I was a bit conservative with the gain though, I thought it would add up a bit more when quadtracked.
Having a 530 plug would be handy just to add a bit more gain to it, so I wouldn`t have to bother with reamping.

One of the tracks in the last clip is the real thing.. so it could be the impulse, it was one of the older guitarhack impulses (edge 45 or something)..
and some gui help would be most appreciated ;)

I wanted to give you guys an update, if you're still waiting for this one :p
Here is a side by side comparison of what I've got so far.. kazrog reamped the holy diver di's for me.. one side is reamped, and the other one is through the plugin..
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1369729/MP3/tirpitz_sidebyside.mp3

Lead channel, Hi Gain, every knob on 12 o'clock.. thank you Kazrog!

What do you guys think?

(I'm still working on optimization/anti-aliasing/GUI... it's using 2.3% cpu (From Reaper's meter) on my Intel Q6600 .. and that's the reason by I'm posting it on the off-topic thread.. I'm gonna try to get it ready for testers by next week)

Sounds really close ^^

Cant wait for it to be released >.< :kickass:

Am I right that plugin is on the right side?
Anyway that`s will be cool, I searched plugins that can sound close to my ENGL e430 (this is like floor version of e530) to do preliminary work, before I do final reamping.
Now, finally, this seems to be my holy grail :)

If you don't mind, let me know when you go into testing! I would love to give this thing a test run. I owned an ENGL e530 for a little over a year and consider myself very familiar with its tonality and response.

If you don't mind, let me know when you go into testing! I would love to give this thing a test run. I owned an ENGL e530 for a little over a year and consider myself very familiar with its tonality and response.

I will let you know :)