My Acoustic Treatment

According to Ethan from RealTraps there's no such thing as too many bass traps

yea, well, of course a guy who sells bass traps is going to tell you that you can never have enough

ethan whiner is a smart guy, and does a lot of shit to help people out on various forums, but i can't help but be a little bit skeptical of his motives, since everything he says and does boils down to "MORE BASS TRAPS!"

Cheers for the interest.

@Trep: $200 for all 30, 75mm batts of insulation. It's Bradford Soundscreen. I can't recall all the misc material costs anymore. I know the fabrics and wood cost too much because we didn't find the right suppliers for them.

@poida: It's actually a 21" only unfortunately!

@Funky_Animal: I left enough space to fit the door in :p

@Sptz: I think a local office supplier store called Officeworks, many years ago. I'm actually not fond of it at all and it hurts my neck as you have to glare almost upward at the screen.

@colonel_kurtz: Trust me, you can't have too much bass trapping. There is no benefit from getting bass in a room reflected at you.

@Forbidden: Not very much. We haven't weighed them, but the broadbands are fairly light, though the bass traps start to get a bit bulkier.

Cheers for the interest.

@Trep: $200 for all 30, 75mm batts of insulation. It's Bradford Soundscreen. I can't recall all the misc material costs anymore. I know the fabrics and wood cost too much because we didn't find the right suppliers for them.

yeah, i Googled it up and found bradford, How do you get it from them.

I could Imagine the Material being very expensive. You have me very Interested in Building some of my own, just a few though.

So do you know of any other Australian suppliers of the stuff.

Moonlapse i´d put those two front traps in front (left n right) on the floor not stading has it seemes to be, and maybe stack another one on top to fill the corner from floor to ceiling.
the ones u´ve got on your sides maybe u need just one not all those (rfzone as mr ethan explains...), maybe they could be placed in ither areas of the room like the back.
just a few thoughts...looks nice but u could play with some colors :)

I've absolutely filled up the room, Pot. It's a rented place and I can't stack the bass traps on each other to cover the tri-corners. There's quite a few traps there just for the sake of it, but all said and done, I literally can't fit any more in without losing my ability to get in or out of the room.