My Amp. . .FINISHED

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
two days ago i got the final piece of my amp. . a cabinet. .

in particular, this one

My%20Marshall%20Cab.jpg

A marshall 1960 Vintage Cab with vintage 30 speakers.
And that, along side my rack. . make this

http://fileserv1.soundclick.com/fastgG/HiF/bobtomasi+myampshit.mp3http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=1472200

:oops:

nice score man! im just waiting for my lee jackson to come in so i can use is with my rack setup, whats in your rack and what amp do you use?

goth_fiend said:
nice score man! im just waiting for my lee jackson to come in so i can use is with my rack setup, whats in your rack and what amp do you use?
all this nonsense
My%20Gear%201.JPG

Sennheiser Digital wireless, Line 6 POD, Rocktron Intellifex LTD, dbx 231 EQ, VHT 2/50/2 Power amp.

other shit is a Furman Power Conditioner, and a Lee Jackson GP-1000

cool, gp-1000 is the 'perfect connection' right? if so we have one of the pieces of my rack

rocktron chameleon 2000
intellifex (badass!)
alesis 2/32 eq
mosvalve mv-962
furman power conditioner (as well)

what do you use to control your rack, i have a behringer fcb1010, things awesome!

i use the Line 6 Floor board, the full size one, and a Rocktron MIDI XChange.

delt said:
i dont like having all my sound come out of the same speaker box.. even if it's a 4x12 marshall cab..........
*LIIIVE - DELT AND THE DELTOIDS!!! IN 5.1 SURROUND SOUUUND - LETS RAAWK*

As you can hear, i was just fooling around with it, not playing anything in particular yeah 1776 and My Land are in there. . :p

I used the Soldano Sim, the Marshall sim and a Line 6 Insane Models, no speakers sims (cuz im already going through a cabinet), and i threw in some chorus for the Sonata Arctica Stuff.

*LIIIVE - DELT AND THE DELTOIDS!!! IN 5.1 SURROUND SOUUUND - LETS RAAWK*

hahahaha yeah baby!!!!

it would rawk even more if my ke3 neck (for my rhoads) wasn't broken :cry: i'll have to buy a new one±@%£¢³i%²¦¬¤%±£¢¦¤%¢¬@..............

nice amp, bobvex. :D i have a Marshall bass amp on hold for me right now, but i still have a loooooooooooong way to go before i'm done paying it off. i probably won't have it til Christmas or even January 2005, that's how far i have to go. [being jobless with a bank account that my whole family bleeds for cash is the fucking pits...] for now tho i am content with my 60-watt Behringer BX600.

no guitar-player in my house has used a Marshall since about five months ago, when the last Marshall we had was taken away from us- it was a lil' 30-watter that blew up and, of course, died. but it had an honorable death. it died while my brother was warming up with the solo in Needled 24/7 during a band rehearsal...:D

Marshall deserves respect, and we gave it the proper sendoff it deserved...well, to be honest, we didn't bury it, actually; the whole non-biodegradable spiel...yeah...

however, it's not as if we shoved it in the closet. no siree- in this house, the musicians take music and all things related to it very seriousy. the Marshall has been relocated to the top of the dresser where it now provides a place for miscellanious equipment such as picks, string packages, tuners, and, on the occasion that my cousin comes over, a totem pole of empty beer cans. it is the first thing to be seen by any and all who enter or leave the room, and therefore it is being rewarded for its service.

i mean, after all, a solider killed in action deserves a memorial of some kind; this one got the one it deserved.

:D:D:D

sounds good to me, i want a cab like that, i used to have a similar set up to you, a pod pro and a mesa 50/50 power amp anyway, it sounded great, but since i use one distortion and one clean sound, i decided i didnt need all these extras, and sold it all to get a mesa triple rectifier 3 channel head, which i still havent got a cab to go with :( im still deciding whether to get a mesa or marshall cab ..

do you have a noise gate? there is a lot of hissing on this recording, from my experience the POD noisegate does nothing.

K of London said:
do you have a noise gate? there is a lot of hissing on this recording, from my experience the POD noisegate does nothing.
Well i kinda of have 2 noise gates, one on the POD, which works alright, you just have to know how to tweak it right. Then i also have the HUSH feature on the Rocktron. That works well too.

the hissing is becasue its a shit computer mic from across the room.