my analysis of the 4 new nevermore songs:

• Thread starter The Galliant Gullstone
  • Start date
T

The Galliant Gullstone

Enemies of Reality: sounded like next in line, more solos and very fucking brutal riffing. Good shit Lots of leads

I, Voyager: this song kind of sucked, the sound wasnt great early in the show so it might be better recorded, it sounded like another inside 4 walls.

Who Decides: MAN!!!! This was beautiful, the lead loomis does in the beginning is amazing, also the chorus is the best never chorus I have heard, warrel was a god live...

Abomination: This is what I wanted out of the new CD. The riffing is really fast and technical, its was like a POE version of Engines of Hate, man and this is where the stage romp got really insane. HAHAH this album is gonna rule all....

That sounds really promising. Thanks, my good man, I will make sure to get it on release day instead of waiting a week now. :)

Sounds solid to me. Not like I wasn't going to purchase this the second it came out anyway. Nevermore is incapable of writing shit music.

DavE

and as husband said: "...first version of the CD for you, then limited edt. with bonuses for me, and the picture LP/CD for mom...." :D
great news...