My Apologies

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
I've been recently a bit out of sorts. I just arrived home from a two day hospital stay so there was definitely something wrong. I would like to apologize for seeming like a whiny lil biatch (Thanks for putting up with me JW). It's funny how the asshole in you comes out with illness. And yes I will be attending this year, got my room, and will be the nice guy everyone knows from now on. If not I invite people to beat my ass in succession come September!

The_Q said:
I've been recently a bit out of sorts. I just arrived home from a two day hospital stay so there was definitely something wrong. I would like to apologize for seeming like a whiny lil biatch (Thanks for putting up with me JW).

No need to apologize, I'm used to it from the first time I met you at Impulse!:D

Seriously, glad you'll be there, don't phuck it up! It's going to be a good year again, as always.....

J-Dubya

Thanks Jeff, yeah the Gamma Ray smokes. You were the guy me and Craig met at the pre-pre party Wednesday night right? You had on a Manowar shirt and were with your friend? Heres my e-mail address: metalrag@yahoo.com. We have to stay in touch. And yes I am reserved at The Hampton Wed- Sun.

It's ok Sean. I lived through several ups and downs with my mother's illness. I know it's hard for someone when they don't feel well to be cheery when they aren't up to it.

Besides, you still don't whine as much as Dub (ha ha).

Hey Q, everyone is entitled to bitch now and again. Esp. if they're going through health related issues, that can be a drain on anyone. Feel free to tell us all to fuck off periodically, and you'll feel better.:D

BABS said:
It's ok Sean. I lived through several ups and downs with my mother's illness. I know it's hard for someone when they don't feel well to be cheery when they aren't up to it.

Besides, you still don't whine as much as Dub (ha ha).

You are SOOOOO full of shit......When have you ever heard me "whine"?
I bitch a lot (BIG difference!) , and I will make fun of anybody, and expect it back in return, but whine? I think the gravitational tug of you being so close to the ground is starting to wear on your brain! :p

J-Dubya