My apologies for sounding like a know-it-all

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I have always been opinionated and certainly don't mind appearing so. However, I always have tried to show class in my posts and not offend anyone. I think for the most part I have done well at that..... however, I have read some of my own posts lately and maybe I am out of practice at being "me."
Some of my posts make it sound like I am trying to be a know-it-all or .... I really don't know how to explain it.... I apologize to everyone. There is good and bad news about this. The bad news is that ya'll have to read more of my crap. The good news is that I finally paid the mega-money to get satellite internet out here in the country where I live. I will be posting more and will get my "groove" back on so I don't sound so critical and abrasive to everyone. ^___^

Bryant

Dude, your posts have never come off that way to me.

Though, I do understand what you're saying, as I have read back some of my posts, at various times, and have kinda of gotten the same impression....that I may have have come off of a bit of an ass. The sarcaam in my posts doesn't always come through in the written word.

I thought you DO know all (well except about Udo)! o_O, there goes my hero:cry:

Love you man, see you in 2008 :kickass:

NP: Jordan Rudess - 'Sound Chaser'

I have always been opinionated and certainly don't mind appearing so. However, I always have tried to show class in my posts and not offend anyone. I think for the most part I have done well at that..... however, I have read some of my own posts lately and maybe I am out of practice at being "me."
Some of my posts make it sound like I am trying to be a know-it-all or .... I really don't know how to explain it.... I apologize to everyone. There is good and bad news about this. The bad news is that ya'll have to read more of my crap. The good news is that I finally paid the mega-money to get satellite internet out here in the country where I live. I will be posting more and will get my "groove" back on so I don't sound so critical and abrasive to everyone. ^___^

Bryant

Dude, I have NEVER seen you like that. In my mind you are one of the most modest posters here and you are able to really listen to what people want to say. Take care buddy. :) :wave:

You must have been touched by some import brew when you wrote this, becouse I never had the impression you wanted to be a "know-all", and so do others seem to think !!
So, any more news ;-) ????

Bryant

I think your confusing yourself with me lol I don't see you that way at all. Maybe it's best not to post something like this when smoking the good stuff or enjoying some beers... :p jk

Ha ha ha thanks for the good faith in me guys. I really do appreciate the responses. I don't know..... sometimes I feel like I write in a style that is different than anyone else. I am happy that my unique way with the English language doesn't offend anyone.

Wyvern wrote" I thought you DO know all (well except about Udo)! , there goes my hero. Love you man, see you in 2008"

Hey... that's "Mr. Hero" to you !!! I also can't wait to see you next year as well. >:p~

As far as a couple of others here.... the beer does have something to do with it. I get emotional when I drink a bunch of 'em and that is a good thing. I tend to be a little "dry" when I am sober. When I drink a good deal of beer then I am able to go off in new directions. Unfortunately, that is only about once a week as I am an "all or none" type when I drink.

Bryant