My Apologies to this Forum...

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to everyone who has frequented this forum with questions for the band and myself only to get no response or an extremely delayed response.

I, personally, have no excuse other than me being busy with my own solo project... which I finally completed.

I guess, it's been pretty difficult for all of us in the band, being so far apart from each other to keep a positive attitude. It doesn't make our current situation any easier to deal with, and sometimes it makes it so much harder to answer questions about the band, when you yourself don't even know what's going on. We have written songs over the last year, and plan to continue to do so as we head into the new year. We don't know what the future holds for this band, nor do we know what will happen after we complete the new CD... all I can say is Thank You for hanging in there with us... its been a long ride, and a pretty fun one at that. I can only hope that 2005 will be alot better, and NICER to Power of Omens :lol:
Keep hanging in there, and hopefully we can give you something worth wating for. ;)

I should be around the forum alot more now, so please feel free to come back and start posting... and I will see what I can do about bringing the other guys back as well. :cool:

Here's to a hopeful and better year.... 2005

~Dave

Great to hear from you Dave!

I look forward to hearing what you've been working on.

Personally, I feel like the whole concept of a "new year" is kind of silly and arbitrary - to me the sun just keeps on rising and setting. However, symbols can have a positive power in their own way - here's wishing a good new beginning to Power of Omens.

Chip

Teloch said:
Great to hear from you Dave!

I look forward to hearing what you've been working on.

Personally, I feel like the whole concept of a "new year" is kind of silly and arbitrary - to me the sun just keeps on rising and setting. However, symbols can have a positive power in their own way - here's wishing a good new beginning to Power of Omens.

Chip
Heya Chip,

It's good to hear from you man!!! I know what you mean about the concept of a "new year"... I think more than anything, it's just a mental thing people use to convince themselves that we have another chance to start again, to start fresh and fix the things that didn't work for us the year before. Like you said, it's a symbol... something people look at as a positive outlook, especially when you come off a really bad series of events through out the previous year... it's almost kind of a breath of fresh air in hopes of better days ahead. I for one can definitely use some better days... heheh :loco:

Anyway... I sent you a private message... e-mail me when you get a chance.
:headbang:
~Dave

sorry guys...i will be around here more when i get a new computer. mine is so slow, i had to turn my screen saver off b/c it won't even run it w/o crashing. so that makes it difficult to get around the net.

derron

Happy New Year PoO!!!!

Glad to hear that new music is being written....that means progress!! We are all waiting anxiously for the new stuff.

Dave, I would still like to take some lessons with you. How can we set this up?

säki

saki said:
Happy New Year PoO!!!!

Glad to hear that new music is being written....that means progress!! We are all waiting anxiously for the new stuff.

Dave, I would still like to take some lessons with you. How can we set this up?

säki
Cool... I'm sure we can figure something out. :cool:

As soon as I get settled in, I will post here again and we'll see what we can figure out.

~Dave