My apologies and an explanation (political)

damn right slayer85 \m/

fucking hippies, lock them up, pissing everyone off in london because of their stupid protests that arent going to make a single difference to anything and all those pop stars trying to get popularity by hopping on the anti-war bandwagon, anyways, yeah im all for this war and im not anti-american but in ways i can see why a lot of people dislike the americans

None_So_Vile said:
damn right slayer85 \m/

fucking hippies, lock them up, pissing everyone off i london because of their stupid protests that arent going to make a single different to anything and all those pop stars trying to get popularity by hopping on the anti-war bandwagon, anyways, yeah im all for this war and im not anti-american but in ways i can see why a lot of people dislike the americans

Agreed None So Vile, hippes fucking me off completely!

Im not going to say much... but, if the people you insulted were blindingly spouting off anti war propaganda and not acctually argueing, then dont apologize.

what pisses me off about this war is that as soon as the americans hit a tough spot, they move on and let us british handle it! then again the american marines are fuckin pussies compared to the british marines, they gave up trying to catch bin laden and let the brits do it because the american special forces havent been trained for mountain fighting, hahahaah bless. yeah anyway, this war is one big fuck up, allies thought they could walk straight into iraq with no resistance - big mistake that was! i can see this war being very long and drawn out.....and claiming A LOT of lives, well ok nothing on the scale of WW1 or WW2 but a lot by modern standards........................ i talk crap

nobody ever said this war was gonna be clean-cut. and we didnt give up on bin-laden. just because you dont hear about him daily in the news dont mean the states aint lookin for him. we just caught that shaik mother fucker and its not like we dont know that we are gonna have casulties. im not even gonna go into america v britain, that was settled about a buck 85 ago and theres no reason to get into that :lol:

markgugs:
I respect your apology, but in the threads I have read there has been very little branding of americans as a whole from the anti-war side. Generalizations have mostly come from the pro-war side. I have myself been called a communist and a tree-hugging liberal piece of shit for stating an informed opinion which happened to disagree with a certain poster(Bobby *cough*). But whatever, I might be wrong, I`m biased anyway.

true, i cant be arsed to get into an american vs. england argument, there was one on another message board a few months back, cant remember which one, and it had something like nearly 200 replies just on that subject, pure hatred haha very heated, no really though i actually read about it in the paper, the americans have handed over the tracking of bin laden to us because they want to concentrate their efforts on the war, also they're not mountain trained apparently

what pisses me off about this war is that as soon as the americans hit a tough spot, they move on and let us british handle it! then again the american marines are fuckin pussies compared to the british marines, they gave up trying to catch bin laden and let the brits do it because the american special forces havent been trained for mountain fighting, hahahaah bless. yeah anyway, this war is one big fuck up, allies thought they could walk straight into iraq with no resistance - big mistake that was! i can see this war being very long and drawn out.....and claiming A LOT of lives, well ok nothing on the scale of WW1 or WW2 but a lot by modern standards........................ i talk crap

WHat in the fu ck are you smoking?

allies thought they could walk straight into iraq with no resistance

You call what the coalition has faced so far resistance? I can see it's been a long time since the west has been put face-to-face with real war.

We don't even have a clue how hellish war can be. None of us do--myself included. This Iraq invasion isn't even close to what many others have faced. I hope it ends very, very soon--because if it should turn into a REAL war, I fear many of us wouldn't be able to deal with it. Especially if the bloodshed gets caught on camera. What we've seen so far is nothing.

--S

shut up death cube, i dont smoke anything. i didnt say it was horrificly bad did i soul_schizm, i just said the allies all shocked because they've losing men (mainly because the retards american marines cant shoot for shit) and are having their progress slowed. cant be arsed with this thread anymore