My Apology..

man.. that are excactly the things that arent funny but you think they are.. its riddiculous

Aw well it's not that bad is it? I mean maybe it's a bit corny or whatever but is it really intolerable? :saint:

Look, everybody loves you! And btw, Ingrid and Victim are right, you look good!:p but I still want to see the picture that prove that you're not!:lol:

lol, ok I will try to do so soon ok? Just be sure you don't eat before hand :p :lol:

thats not my point... its in every very post of him... its making me (and not just me) sick!

Well I'm sorry you feel that way dude, and yer entitled to your opinion of me... But honestly that's just my personality, and being Canadian it's not my fault ;):p so I don't know what to say to you.. sorry for making you sick. :erk::(

Well I'm sorry you feel that way dude, and yer entitled to your opinion of me... But honestly that's just my personality, and being Canadian it's not my fault ;):p so I don't know what to say to you.. sorry for making you sick. :erk::(

It's not as if you intend to make him sick. It's not your fault. Everyone is always going to have someone that they don't particularly like and it's their responsibility to deal with that person in whatever way the choose.

well look ill tell you what think about you.. you are maybe one of the most friendly guys that exist on the internet... but you cant just say sorry if someone's flaming you. thats odd. and talking about canadian, on that forum are "imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, bastard child, fetzer,.. " and at least 10 guys who are fucking awesome people. thats not canadian :erk:

well look ill tell you what think about you.. you are maybe one of the most friendly guys that exist on the internet... but you cant just say sorry if someone's flaming you. thats odd. and talking about canadian, on that forum are "imisseverygood showbecauseiam5, bastard child, fetzer,.. " and at least 10 guys who are fucking awesome people. thats not canadian :erk:

Ok, well this is meant to be a start, I dont expect it to magically erase everything... and as for the Canadian thing, I meant just being friendly and making jokes all the times... not for the "bad" stuff I did. :p

(P.S. unrelated, but it won't let me post in the deepest, darkest secret thread... weird :erk:)

Ok, well this has been a long time coming I suppose, and well I just want to tell everyone who I've pissed at one time or another on this board that I'm sorry.

I mean, I'm willing to change and just get along with everyone here. I am actually a REALLY nice person, despite my behaviour on this board. In real life I am totally opposite so, I dont know what the fuck is wrong with me. But I'll stop. It was nothing personal, I guess I just try too hard to amuse myself by being funny or thinking I was anyway :p. And I guess I went too far and became over-the-top and yeh. But I won't be that way anymore.

After being here and talking to you guys, you're all pretty cool, minus a few things here and there, but hey, all friends dont ALWAYS get along or agree all of the time so, whatever it's not excuse for the way I was acting towards some of you so. I'm not saying I was fully in the wrong, but what I did do didn't make anything better so, it would have been best to just let it go. But like I said, the majority of you guys are pretty fucking cool shit.

So, accept this or don't, either way I'm gonna tone shit down and stop the arguing. I'm a nice guy and it's time to show it. Hopefully we can all get along, I mean there's enough bad shit in life to deal with so no sense in me making coming to this board another one of those things for you. So to re-interate... I'm sorry, and let's be friends united under Bodom. And if you still can't forigve me, then I urge you to ignore me.

Ok? Thanks for reading this if you did, and take care!

(If you have anything to say to me, get it off yer chest now, kthnx. :D:D)

www.myspace.com

:lol:

Like AMG totally... I SO need to get my 90210 collector's dvds and find the episode which best reflects how tod eal with this situation and watch it.. :p

New hair style to match new attitude not bad u look cool now btw u were always kool to me almost but what the hel man uve got balls to do sumthin like that
*pats Heartless_Name on the back

well, as things has worked out we can have a beer now*handsoutbeertoeverybody*

As long as you don't show me anymore pics on msn of people's penises that are falling to bits, you're cool in my books. Believe me, i've been in your situation. =P

Anyway, HI THAR HOWRU