My band and Dan Swano

DEADHEART

The Bringer Has Come
Dec 1, 2001
chicago,il.
www.edensfall.com
Hi all, if any one is interested my band, Eden's Fall, is working with metal mastermind Dan Swano. If you don't know who he is, Dan has worked with opeth, novembers doom, and played in Bloodbath, Nightingale, and Edge of Sanity. He is currently mixing our debut album "Harmony of Lies". We have put up a mix in progess of one of the songs, check it out and feel free to let us know what you think. http://www.darkprints.com/EdensFall...eLines-mix4.mp3 this is the updated link, the first one got shut down. O.K. the site is back up with more band width now www.edensfall.com so if wanted to check it out there ya go.
your opinions really matter to me because we all have similar interests in music, so thanks in advance for giving us a chance.

"If you don't know who he is, Dan has worked with opeth, novembers doom, and played in Bloodbath, Nightingale, and Edge of Sanity."
This sentence wasn't necessary btw.

DEADHEART said:
Hi all, if any one is interested my band, Eden's Fall, is working with metal mastermind Dan Swano. If you don't know who he is, Dan has worked with opeth, novembers doom, and played in Bloodbath, Nightingale, and Edge of Sanity. He is currently mixing our debut album "Harmony of Lies". We have put up a mix in progess of one of the songs, check it out and feel free to let us know what you think. www.edensfall.com your opinions really matter to me because we all have similar interests in music, so thanks in advance for giving us a chance.
Your band sounds very interesting, I'll give you guys a listen.

metalskater7 said:
"If you don't know who he is, Dan has worked with opeth, novembers doom, and played in Bloodbath, Nightingale, and Edge of Sanity."
This sentence wasn't necessary btw.

Your entire post wasn't necessary.

DEADHEART said:
$3500.00 for the full album mix and mastering. We got quotes from every big name in metal and Dan was in the middle of the road price wise.

Wow, that's a very decent price.

Hey DEADHEART, I have listenned to your sample and I'm impressed by the level of musicianship there... Very interesting ideas! and a very dark and heavy atmosphere! Can't wait to hear the whole product!

As for your voice, You're very talented. I'd prefer a bit more thrash style vocals but I think it fits the music pretty weel!

If I can state one constructive comment though:I think the vocals sound a bit randomly placed... They remind me of what I get bored of nevermore quickly for... the vocals sound more atmospheric than actual vocal lines or melodies... But that's a matter of personnal opinion though... Keep going! and keep us posted!

Larf03 said:
Hey DEADHEART, I have listenned to your sample and I'm impressed by the level of musicianship there... Very interesting ideas! and a very dark and heavy atmosphere! Can't wait to hear the whole product!

As for your voice, You're very talented. I'd prefer a bit more thrash style vocals but I think it fits the music pretty weel!

If I can state one constructive comment though:I think the vocals sound a bit randomly placed... They remind me of what I get bored of nevermore quickly for... the vocals sound more atmospheric than actual vocal lines or melodies... But that's a matter of personnal opinion though... Keep going! and keep us posted!
Thanks for the kind words! I agree about more thrash vocals, all of our new material is going in that direction.