My Band - Shrapnel - Thrash

rusty89

Speedophile
Jan 5, 2010
Hey,

New here, i usually post over at the megadeth forums and stupidly didnt think about seeing if there was one over here with evile.

thought id post my band up see what you people think. Evile have been a big influence on me recently and i know our lead guitarist is a huge fan of ol'.
so please, check us out see what you think and let us know.

SHRAPNEL MYSPACE - NO SAVIOURS EP OUT NOW

sorry about the writing on the page, its hard to read, will be sorting that out over the next couple of days.

cheers
rusty

Which one is you?

Pretty good man. Only heard one half of a song cuz I'm watchin family guy at the moment, but I'm really happy that you didn't go death metal style vocally.

thanks guys, yeah jae our singer has that influence but he uses it when we feel it helps rather than relying on it.
I am Chris M the rhythm guitfiddle. The one with peace sells shirt on at the top of the page. A lot of people say i look like matt when i wear my glasses which is pretty funny.

anyhoo, thanks for the good comments. were not insulted if you dont like it or have criticisms. we can use that kinda stuff to so throw it at us!

cheers
rusty

tbh its pretty awful. Theres a very small community, you see the same guys come to the gigs which can be cool but you rarely get people who just go to random gigs or go out and try to find new music here. Its all shows where the bands friends show up you know.

We've come along way in a short time, no question. We work hard and i think its already putting us ahead of a lot of local bands, people around here seem happy just playing small shows in norwich, comfort zone thing, and while thats great, i think i could only do that for so long.
cant suggest anything apart from the myspace to listen, you can try doing a search for shrapnel norwich on youtube but you wont get the good quality EP on there.

Hope you can find a way to hear it!

Cheers I would buy the EP, but I don't have any methods of buying stuff online. If you ever play in the London area let me know, and I'll come to your show and buy the EP there, what I heard sounds extremely promising :)

btw your lead guitarist is a god at soloing :headbang:

oh yeah, he can play his tits off but don't call him a god please! he doesn't need that kind of encouragement hahahaha.
I'd never hear the end of that.

Also were setting up a gig in london as we speak supporting Seregon and someone else. Not 100% happenong yet but its in the pipeline

We have just been invited to play METAL 2 THE MASSES.

This competition allows the winner to play Bloodstock 2010, record a new EP and then play Wacken 2011!!

The first round is at THE GAFF - London on Sunday Jan 24th.
Please, if you can get there come down, have a beer and bang your head for us!!!

Cheers
Chris

Good work! Enjoyed the songs. I like the leads, very piercing. Good luck with everything!:)