My Band - Shrapnel - Thrash

cheers dudes, fingers crossed we can get through at lest the first round. Have no clue who the other bands are yet.

camden for all of ours i believe!
they hold the competition all over the uk and narrow it down and i think the final is held somewhere. The gaff has it dated in for pretty much every other sunday from now until july!

Just gave this another listen, and I'd just like to say:

Congratulations on not being White Hazzard

hadn't heard of em until now. sounded machineheadish in a way.

more listens - dont rate em

p.s. are you thrasherdave fom uk thrash forums to?

We got through!
woooooop
the next round is in around a months time at the gaff again
:kickass:

nope, 4 bands played and only one goes through, that repeats 8 times and then theres 2 more rounds, we are the winners of round 1:kickass: so fucking happy right now:lol:

me too cos im gonna see slayer \m/

ah cool, you may have read this the but we have just been confirmed to play Full Thrash Assault Festival in Wakefield on April 4th
well looking forward to that one :kickass:

Just listen to some songs on myspace, and I must say I really like it. You have some serious energy injected. Dunno if its my speakers, but I couldnt hear the leads too well. Also, I like it that you use other, untraditional chords rather than flat powerchords to create more crunch and sound to the riffs, we use that alot aswell.

Congratulations with the Thrash Festival, keep thrashing!

ah i had seen them before actually when you posted the live tribute thing, such a bad memory haha, yeah good stuff!