My Band - Shrapnel - Thrash

hey, just to let you londoners know were playing the scala on march 26th! please please come down co otherwise we dont get paid!! hahaha
nah would be great to see some of you there

hey, just to let you londoners know were playing the scala on march 26th! please please come down co otherwise we dont get paid!! hahaha
nah would be great to see some of you there

Is this some kind of deal witht the promoter where you have to attract a set amount of people otherwise they don't pay you? Those deals annoy me, it should also be the promoter's responsibilty in promoting the show, they can't really expect you to be able to promote for a show in London when you are based in Norwich

Is this some kind of deal witht the promoter where you have to attract a set amount of people otherwise they don't pay you? Those deals annoy me, it should also be the promoter's responsibilty in promoting the show, they can't really expect you to be able to promote for a show in London when you are based in Norwich

yeah unfortunately it is, slightly more frustrating because its not something we could/would turn down. should be awesome though!! Scala is a fairly big venue, probably the biggest we've played

I quite liked Scala, was right at the top of the building (like Third floor) so was waaaay cooler. Saw Municipal Waste there. Will be good, any idea how many other people will be playing with you?

I quite liked Scala, was right at the top of the building (like Third floor) so was waaaay cooler. Saw Municipal Waste there. Will be good, any idea how many other people will be playing with you?

theres 5 bands, were playing in the middle, 30 - 40 mins i think, its up on the site: Scala Poster
not heard the other bands, i just want to play the scala! don't think they're thrash though. gotta wait for FTA fest for that

Full Thrash Assault at The Snooty Fox in Wakefield. The place where thrash was rebirthed in the UK. It all used to be northern but now theres too many London bands or bands in part of a big clique. The scene sucks majorly now.

Yarrp. Book into the Travelodge too because theres gonna be fun times going down there. Everybody there needs to have the FTA special drink, mexican grindhorse. All will be revealed soon enough :D

Dave knows the drink!

so i was told :lol: yeah we are booking in soon! 3 of us at least.
gonna get our beer on :kickass: