my bands new ep is out, feedback would seriously be appreciated

I agree,

..and also: Enemy, (what is your real name anyways? :) ) If you say you didn't hear 'old school' in it, what was your 'musical goal' with this?
Just curious!

my name is Andrew, but yeah we didn't really have a set out goal really besides making really fast brutal music haha. as lame as it might sound, we have different influences from all over, i love exodus and nevermore, our drummer loves lamb of god, our bassist likes really technical stuff so when it all comes together the middle ground in our opinion just sounds like really fast aggressive thrash but with groove in it. the one thing we try not to do is redo whats been done already, while we have influences from older thrash we try to put our own spin on it and make something that is unique to us while some of the other new bands just try to regurgitate the past.

as for why we went with an expensive studio:
honestly it wasn't that expensive (the recording was $1,500 for 4 days, the art was even more) and I've always really wanted to work in a real studio like that and I'm not disappointed with the choice at all. tracking with an experienced engineer and working in an awesome studio just made it really fun and sounds way better I think than our other recording which were much cheaper. We're going to get the tracks because yeah with 4 days there were things that couldn't be mixed that well but I like recording in a studio much better and when it comes to trying to get signed we can name drop that we recorded in the studio exodus, machine head, warbringer and others have and that our art is by a famous guy.

thanks again for the comments guys and once I get the tracks in the future I really quite possibly will look into getting someone else to remix it on the net or something.

really? in all aspects? even though I love razor so thats pretty awesome i can't really hear any major similarities except the break at 1 minute in cranial abyss which basically sounds exactly like them haha. i wish my vocals and riffs were as bitchin as razor though. we're going to get it mastered by a guy who does a ton of death metal and punk/thrash stuff so when we finally print the cds with artwork and final master and everything it should sound even heavier.