My black metal project

I was really surprised when I heard this, it's actually really good. I like the sound you guys have, keep it up!

Guys = guy :D it's me and my pc.
Thanks for the feedback!!! Working on new material... My goal is to release a demo in january, with about 5 tracks. Maybe a cover as a bonus song if I've got time left.

Recorded a new demo song in a quicky... It's a little messy but it gives an idea about what to expect of the upcoming album. It's heavily inspired by Katatonia although it's definitely not a copy.

I play the drums myself now using an electronic kit hooked up to the pc.

http://users.telenet.be/antimatter/ceruleanmp3/toorn - hoop lo.mp3

This is a direct mp3 link.

It should also be on www.myspace/detoorn but that music player thingy is a bit messed up...

I don't like it. It sounds uninspired and really dull, generic black metal fuzz with nothing really memorable or catchy.

I listened to the song once just now and I have to say I really liked it. Very atmosphere-filled stuff. I really like the BMD-alike tapping in the song and also the vocals are very well-done. It sounds a bit messy overall, but as you said, you recorded it 'in a quicky'.

Looking forward to hear more!

Alright finally got the music player on Myspace to work properly (it's a piece of shit tool).
So now it's also just available on Myspace...

The final recordings should be done in a few weeks. Then I'll have to decide if I'll release it on my own as a demo album, or find a label... There's 50 minutes of music.

It's great. I love the style.
The 'Murder' cover is awesome, you played it very well, I wont be surprised to see your album in stores in a few years, keep it up.