my brain is about to explode

jangoux

May 9, 2006
Never ever i had a week i used my brain so extensively as this one. 8hs tracking/mixing things at work, dealing with my kids in ultra-excited mode, and then working more 4 to 5 hours at home. Besides, the professor for the one remaining discipline that i need to complete to get my bachelor on computing science degree gave the whole class a BIG paper to write on Business Intelligence and some of its techniques that involve artificial intelligence. Well, it isnt THAT big, but the other students are divided in groups of 7, and I am alone o_O So, since monday I spent four days complaining to myself how fucked I was, two days figuring out what would i write, and the last two days, reading and writing like a motherfucker.

Well, the 16 pages paper is done - I didnt do any academic writing for the past 6 years, since I quit college. It was VERY hard to write in an academic way again, and VERY VERY VERY hard to read, understand the concepts and write this much stuff in only two days. My head is about to explode, my brain feels like it is gonna melt, my back feels like an enderly man's back...but in the end it was a very fulfilling experience. I need to get close to the maximum grade on this paper to get my degree, but whatever happens, i am proud of myself, as i did the completely best i could've done. I am also extremely tired :D

just wanted to share. Ivan

I'd like to add

get laid.

Best reply so far. I would LOVE that, but the closest i could get to sex atm would be fapping :tickled: And that is depressing.

Guys, I dont drink, dont smoke or eat meat :tickled:

Hmmm, same story here, I'm about to collapse. Did drum/vocal editing for 11 melodeath tracks and a rough mix. Haven't slept for 20 hours right now.

:ill: