Ctrl + Z

When I played games a bit more than I do these days, I found myself wanting to load my game whenever something didn't go exactly as I wanted. :lol: it's kind of scary. haven't got that because of any audio related work though

Pleased to see I wasn't the only one!

Oh how I would have loved some copy/pasting when doing physics/maths stuff... Imagine you're working on some huge equations and have to write them down again whenever you change anything... (although some ctrl + z would be awesome as well, looking down on some stuff I'm doing right now and I can't even figure out what I did a few Lines ago, theres arrows and pointers everywhere and stuff crossed out... >.<)

After playing too much games (LAN parties) I was sometimes looking for a button to click, for expample when the pizza-delivery dude asked for the money. Only for a split-second, though but it's very shocking :D
Haha and you have to try out Hidden Source (HL2 Mod). There's a nearly invisable guy with a knife who can jump like 10 meters high and stick on ceilings and walls, whispering "I seeeee youuuuuuu" in your ear.. and then a special unit who's sent out to kill him - awesome. And of course the maps are super scary and dark. Play this for 10 hours and you will shit your pants everytime there is a minimal movement anywhere in your sight, for example a far away bird walking in your garden :lol: :lol: :lol:
IRIS_Members_12.jpg

http://www39.atwiki.jp/clan-sorz/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=Hidden:source&file=hiden.jpg