My CD is missing a song...

The Ultimate Rage

New Metal Member
Aug 1, 2004
Wouldn't you like to know...
I finally got "The Avenger" not long ago, and I noticed something; Thor Arise isn't on it! That's like, one of my favorites!

I'm pretty pissed;I mean, isn't Thor Arise supposed to be on it? Because before I bought it, I read that there's supposed to be 8 tracks, with Thor Arise being the last one. My CD only has 7, with Lengend Of A Banished Man being the last one.

Could someone tell me what's going on here, or is that how it's supposed to be? I was just wondering...

The Ultimate Rage said:
I finally got "The Avenger" not long ago, and I noticed something; Thor Arise isn't on it! That's like, one of my favorites!

I'm pretty pissed;I mean, isn't Thor Arise supposed to be on it? Because before I bought it, I read that there's supposed to be 8 tracks, with Thor Arise being the last one. My CD only has 7, with Lengend Of A Banished Man being the last one.

Could someone tell me what's going on here, or is that how it's supposed to be? I was just wondering...

That's a bummer man!

But don't worry I can sing it for you.

As far as I know the song is a Bonus Track and is not on all CDs. Especially not those sold in states. Look at the back of your CD and see if it's listed. If it is then most likely you bough the right jewel case and the inserts with the wrong CD version in it.

yeah i dont have it either, and i dont live in the states. its not listed ont the back, i didnt even know about that.
i wonder why they took that song out, they must have done it for a reedition, cause i bough the avenger like 5 months ago...which is late compared to its release date, The Ultimate Rage bought it late too... that sucks :s

PaganBlood said:
Crazy bastards! Thor Arise is ONLY on the digi pack of The Avenger....Get your facts right my pals!

WHAT? how dare u call me a my pals?! no one calls me a my pals! :p

DemonsAndLies666 said:
omg your profile looks like alot a slipknot is involved with your life. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. god damn thats so gay.

What the fuck did I ever do to you? You're the one who's gay; ripping into people for no reason at all.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
how is it one of your favorites if you dont even have the song? and if you have the song else where then what the fuck are you bitching about?

I'm not bitching about anything. I was just wondering why the song wasn't on the CD. That's all. You didn't have to go and diss me over it. God, I can't even ask a simple question without somebody mouthing off...

The Ultimate Rage said:
I'm not bitching about anything. I was just wondering why the song wasn't on the CD. That's all. You didn't have to go and diss me over it.
first of all: bwahahahahahahahahaha

second of all: dont get take it personal, i think hes tired of these threads that can be answered easily from some other source. have you ever tried "search"?

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
first of all: bwahahahahahahahahaha

second of all: dont get take it personal, i think hes tired of these threads that can be answered easily from some other source. have you ever tried "search"?

Already tried "search" on many different sites, but it was useless. So who would be better to go to with a question regarding Amon Amarth, than the Amon Amarth Forums? I was hoping you guys would know.

Anyways, I'm just gonna drop it. You're right, this IS a stupid thread and it's not going to go anywhere from what I see. So I guess I'm done. Somebody just, close it down or something...

second of all: dont get take it personal, i think hes tired of these threads that can be answered easily from some other source. have you ever tried "search

your smart o_O

you coulda found your answer very easily on the amon amarth site u dumb jew. and yes you are bitching. coming on a forum and starting a whole thread complaining about why you dont have a song on your cd is a form of bitching.

and what did you do to me?
nothing realy. im just pointing out you have the personality of a fuckign egotistical mall/nu-metal pussy who thinks they are better then everyone. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.... and acting like that is only gonna get you one thing... someone to hate you back.

however i see now that i mentioned that you have changed your profile. good job.

PaganBlood said:
Crazy bastards! Thor Arise is ONLY on the digi pack of The Avenger....Get your facts right my pals!
DemonsAndLies666 said:
your smart o_O

you coulda found your answer very easily on the amon amarth site u dumb jew. and yes you are bitching. coming on a forum and starting a whole thread complaining about why you dont have a song on your cd is a form of bitching.

nothing realy. im just pointing out you have the personality of a fuckign egotistical mall/nu-metal pussy who thinks they are better then everyone. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.... and acting like that is only gonna get you one thing... someone to hate you back.

however i see now that i mentioned that you have changed your profile. good job.
I see the racism jokes got common.... woops....:loco: :D
Can we at least keep it in the frame of the "Shocked" thread?:err:

DemonsAndLies666 said:
your smart o_O

Wow. What a dumb ass. I could hot glue googly eyes onto a rock, and it would be able to fabricate more intelligable posts then you. Your mother drank a lot when she was pregnant with you, eh?

btw- What do people on this forum think of Lamb of God? I just picked up their As the Palaces Burn cd. I think their being painted as a little too mainstream. I dunno, any thoughts?

DemonsAndLies666 said:

What the fuck? You don't even know me, so shut the fuck up, you Nazi. That profile was made a long time ago. And for the record, I don't think I'm better than anyone, in fact, I think that everyone else thinks they're better than me, which is why I had all that "hate" shit in my profile. I guess I went a little overboard with it though... and so I changed the profile. Happy now? good.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
your smart o_O

Yeah, I guess you're right; I was bitching a little. Sorry about that. But still, if you thought the thread was stupid, why did you even bother to waste your time with it?

your smart o_O.

The Ultimate Rage said:
your smart o_O.

No he isnt.

And dont worry about it. Nobody else gives a shit, it was a legitimate question. When I started getting into Amon Amarth, yeah I was pissed that my Crusher didnt have the Possessed cover at the end of it. Relax. Everyone just relax. Demons and whatevers, relax.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
jizz-ass turkeyneck my pals-slopper

WHO ME??? ME? pure blooded aryan? i pistol whip my pals in my neighborhood!

The Ultimate Rage said:
What the fuck? You don't even know me, so shut the fuck up, you Nazi.

what do you have against nazis!? did they harm you in any way?! leave them alone! :p