My cob cover band..

:OMG: thats awesome, best CoB covers I've ever heard, you guys should record that shit. my fave is definately hate me! :headbang:

:yow: I love you. I loved everytime I die the most, ESPECIALLY when the guitar/keyboard solos were BANG ON RIGHT. You fuckin rock. Try to record that, It would go over well. :headbang: Keep kickin ass, man.

LedByTheReaper said:
i wish i was that good on guitar...

Do you need the formula to be good at guitar too? Alright here it goes...

Remember it takes dedication! Said by Alexi himself, plus you also have to have goals and motivation to keep you going, like trying thinking that your not going to stop playing until you get as good or better than ¨insert virtuoso guitarist name here¨

Also remember that age doesn´t really matter unless you´re 30 then it might be a little too late, but look at Francesco Fareri, started playing at 17 and in 5 years he was a virtuoso and a cd out and everything, Joe Satriani started playing pretty late too, so you don´t have to be 5 to start playing guitar and become really good.

Now

Next Steps to follow

* Buy John Petrucci's Rock Discipline DVD
WB-904154%20.jpg

* Learn everything on the dvd to Perfection (Which will roughly require no less than 3 or 4 hrs of practice a day. I´d say 4-6 hrs if you want to be really above average, 6-8 if you want to be a pro, 8 and more hours if you want to be better than the pros, like what Malmsteen, Wylde and all of those guys wanted. And Practice always with a Metronome!)

* Watch some Steve Vai videos, (So you get the idea of what can be achieved with hard work and dedication), you might want to check his website too so you get some tips on playing.

cs-SteveVai1-Atlanta71901.JPG

* Become a Virtuoso! (A la Jason Becker)

Jason%20Becker.gif

And sorry that this is off topic, but I really hate when people think that they can pla guitar just because they´re not born with the ability or something.

heh thx Wings of a dream. I've got shit loads of spare time on my hand so i guess I could change my schedual wich is about 3-5 hours practice per day to 7-8 :Spin:

:headbang:

Great covers,you guys use tabs that were written for guitarpro,powertab etc or you analyze the song's models,chords and notes then play it your own style ....keep it fucking heavy

jesus fucking christ, thats is some crackin vocals if i didn't know it was you i would think it was Alexi, keep up the good work, nicely done on the Everytime I Die solo, respect to you my friend

cool covers dude. but i noticed one thing...the singer sings the lyrics to the 2nd verse during the first verse of hate me. but other than that small thing, good job. i mean they are pretty much the same anyway lol. but its my favorite cob song

Yea the covers sounded pretty good. I liked them, some really awesome parts with the guitars and keyboards, right on point. Good shit.

yea, def liked Hate Me! better too. Good shit. A few awkward points, but still sounded awesome.

I'm surprised that no one's screamed fanb0i yet (*looks at Gavin*.)

lol

I'll check out the covers eventually.