My cob cover band..

\m/Necronium\m/ said:
why the fuck does anybody ever cover children of decadence? it rocks more then almost every other COB song

I don't know, ask for the santa claus :) hahhhahhhahhahaaaaaaa, fuck that I'm funny.
But anyway it is really good song \m/

your own made song six feet under (or what it was called) on your homepage sounds really good.. nice chorus!
stay heavy!!

Strungout said:
Ok I can MAYBE post that, i don't know, but if I post that, just remember, that we don't have a singer or a keyboardist (and that's sucks!) and we all are 14 years old.
I playing rhythm guitars, my cousin play drums, and my friend plays solos (he also play basses in this song).

Here it is: http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=16705

Guitars sounds sucks, it sounds like Stratocaster, but never mind......... :D

Comments please..... And if you tell comment's please tell the trueth,what do you think, don't lie because we are so young. On that way you can help us better than lie right on face.
I would suggest some tuners and some metronomes :) But seriously, try playing some different stuff, since your guys' techniques are kind of busted. Try some classical, jazz, or blues, because metal combines all those techniques into one.

Good covers. Does your singer(or if you are the singer, I didn't read) have any training in screaming, or just scream however is comfortable.

well done!
you all sit well specially your drummer!
it covered some what covered most of your bassist fuckups
once again, well done!