My custom made Great Cold Distance T-Shirt!

VampiricYouth

Jul 15, 2005
With my favourite lyrics from the album.

Front:
Untitled-2.jpg

Back:
Untitled-1.jpg

Daniel L. said:
i don´t get it....?

haha....its all Ive been hearing for some time now......although I can almost completely block out "the voice" now it probably will be part of MY TWIN for me forever.......everytime I end up hearing the original song I will expect that voice-over to come in.....

ahahaha

when i sing "my twin" as i listen to the song, i also tell the announcement parts too.. it is now a part of the song for me =)

m0rtis said:
ahahaha

when i sing "my twin" as i listen to the song, i also tell the announcement parts too.. it is now a part of the song for me =)

haha....I know....it actually fits in there some how....like it is supposed to be there.......alas....it has gotten to be somewhat annoying at this point.....not too long though....I holdin up...till the full length comes out....

hahahaha Fuck! Thank you, my smile is so heavy...

october_tide.jpg

The Great Cold Distance...

A little story: the new Bolt thrower promo containted the same "you're listening..." message. During an interview my journalist friend asked Bolt thrower's guitarist what he's thinking about this rediculous message. Well, he had to say the message himself on the promo, lol...

About the shirt: you prolly know there's an only logo shirt available on Perverted Taste? Got mine there.

Danny said:
btw: i vote for an allover great distance cover shirt!!
I'd rather see a simple one (just the cover image in black ink) on a red shirt, like the "Cardinal Red" Bloodbath ones, maybe with a quote on the back.

Though I'd really like to see some black shirts with the My Twin EP cover on 'em! I'd buy two and wear one constantly!