The Death of Passion

1 What you cause is plentiful of untruthful facts
2 And, no matter what happens, you will never leave my heart and mind
3 When you died, my heart died with you
4 You never should have done what you did
5 My heart is aching

6 –The void in my heart is talking to me- I see you as a lonely man
7 Caused by my loneliness is pain and thoughts of suicide
8 –The void is talking to me again- I am what is making you insane, what makes you die inside
9 –I am talking to the void- You are what causes my future to be depressing
10 My heart is still aching

11 What you cause is plentiful of untruthful facts
12 And, no matter what happens, you will never leave my heart and mind
13 When you died, my heart died with you
14 You never should have done what you did
15 My heart is aching
16 –The void talking to me- Your sickness is caused by her death
17 –I am talking to the void- I will not believe your lies.

although the little poem thingy running through the liner notes mentions the "void speaks to me" or something, i never thought of it applying to the lyrics in the song until you brought it up here.

16 –The void talking to me- Your sickness is caused by her death
17 –I am talking to the void- I will not believe your lies.

never noticed that before now.. way to go man, gives me a clearer/deeper understanding

Damnit,why do I have no projects like this?:mad: Though,my luck,I'll have a project involving analyzing a song in freshman seminar class,where the majority of the white students watch Black Entertainment Television...If I play,oh,let's say,"The Seven Tounges of God" or "Deconstruction",I wonder if they'll wait until after class to beat me up or the teacher(a black guy) will give them all permission to smash the stereo to pieces after the first 5 seconds of the song.Or maybe...I'll shock the little fuckers into submission...bwhahahahahahahahaha:heh:

Christ, man, how come we never got to do this shit in Creative Writing? I gotta bug my teacher about analyzing some Nevermore lyrics for poetic value and meaning. Good picks, by the way, although I think "Engines Of Hate" and "Lost" could have worked.

-GOT MY TWO TOWERS TICKETS!!
Pyrus

ahh im not much of a LotR fan, not much into that fantasy shtuff... most fantasy i can handle is The Labyrinth, which is a pretty damn good movie. cant wait to present this tomorrow hehehe

i figured that since the narrator is lonely and in pain, it would be only a shadow of who you are, so standing beside is the void which is watching... or some weird shit like that, bouncing back and forth, and i just tried to put myself in wd's shoes while writing it, and it kinda came to me... i might be far off, but thats what i got from it

That's really fucking good, man, and I'm not saying that just to be nice... I'm too lazy to be nice.

That's a really spiffy project, too. I always interpret my favorite songs, and it's interesting to actually look at it from a different view, like a project or something.

To me, that song is indeed like an experiment...life!
Life is an experiment in all it's ways.
Like growing up, to become real and whole, as a human being.
And many things do go wrong ( now learn the maze, don't tear yourself in two) and then it's hard to get up and still be yourself and not act like how you've been told to act..
For me, it's like searching for the people you like to be surrounded with, and when you finally trust them, they are gonna hurt you because you choose your own way and again, you're lost. (we reach another turn then fall out of time)
(In organised chaos)...you're trying to get a hold on your life but you can't seem to find the real you but ...you exist and still growing (evolution 169) The 169 is still a big puzzle but the numbers don't mean a lot to me, yet.
But i think that's Warrel's witty mind again, he like to " trick" or trigger people through his lyrics.
Stupid thing is, i love to turn his lyrics into things i can relate to but it's still weird to explain them in here.

Thanks will,

Another non-music post. Good job

And I should be banned??????