cd/songs that make you visualize things

i have a lot i could name (too many in fact), but one in particular would be one of my favorite BM recs of all time: "Seance" by Dark Fortress. the atmosphere on that album makes me visulize images of haunted, abandoned buildings. broken windows, dead trees, grey skies, crumbling walls and ravens circling above.

For me, it's all about the things that were happening in my life and the season during the time I fell in love with the music. Certain albums take me back to where I was working during a particular summer, or who I was hanging out with a lot while I listened to it, etc. Because of this, I end up with lots of "Summer albums" and "Winter albums", and they only feel right to me when I revisit them during their "season".

ANd this song in particular makes me visualize jumping up into the sky, approaching the end of Earth;s atmosphere and orbiting the planet while I float backwards and watch all the countries and continents passing by over and over again and thinking to myself "How awesome that I have found a way see the entire planet in just a few small seconds with my own eyes". It's powerful shit and makes me feel really tiny and insignificant, but also reassures me that I am everything and all that I need. I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The World Needs A Hero by Megadeth. The whole song make me think of this but especially n the middle with the guitar sounds that come in at 2:20 i think...I always picture spiderman shooting web and swinging above the city on his way to be a hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slough Feg - Traveller. Fucking album speaks for itself :kickass: Seriously, every track a different part of an epic space tale...