Things that crappy bands do/say that make you go "WTF?!?"

Anyone have any good advice on how to deal with annoying little bands making you go back and adjust your mixes and masters 14 f*cking times just so the kick can be louder? - Wait, no, the vocals louder, - wait, no, the whole mix more mid scooped.

I'm about to punch these little brats, throw them one last mix and tell them to GTFO.

Anyone have any good advice on how to deal with annoying little bands making you go back and adjust your mixes and masters 14 f*cking times just so the kick can be louder? - Wait, no, the vocals louder, - wait, no, the whole mix more mid scooped.

I'm about to punch these little brats, throw them one last mix and tell them to GTFO.

granting a number of revisions (for me its 3) before starting to work, all tweaking after that costs extra (by hours I do that).
Also make sure that you have agreed on the basic mix before you mix all the album. Remixing the whole thing at the end costs a lot of time and $

granting a number of revisions (for me its 3) before starting to work, all tweaking after that costs extra (by hours I do that).
Also make sure that you have agreed on the basic mix before you mix all the album. Remixing the whole thing at the end costs a lot of time and $

Do you mean 3 revisions while mixing or mastering? I would hope a band wouldn't expect you to remix and remaster for free after that:zzz: