Did you guys know that I make video tutorials?

wow great! i am REALLY busy right now. ill start breathing in about 2 weeks. Then you can be sure ill fix that youtube account subscribe, and recommend to anyone serious about this stuff. Great work Anssi

btw, just a quick question... Would you guys prefer one longer and more in-depth tutorial (~15-30 mins) once per week or two smaller tutorials (~2-10 mins) more often, like 2-3 times a week? Because I have several ideas that I want to put out (like effects of cupping a microphone and other smaller eand easier to make tutorials), but I was thinking which one is more interesting to the viewers, to get one longer and more in-depth tutorial once a week (like the Sidechaining and Parallel/Multiband compression tutorial) or those quick tutorials that can be showed quite fast (like the SM57 vs SM7 comparison)

These vids are great, man! Thanks so much. You should do a video of you just doing a mixdown of a song. I know that I, for one, would enjoy just watching/listening to the process.

Immedietaly subscribed dude! Thanks for this, gonna check them all out now!

But please consider turning off autoplay on the profile page, some people (like me) prefers to click on a video if we want to watch it/are listening to music already. Just a tip, no hating! :)