My Demo - Mirror's Image

I think your riffs are ok, but a bit cliched, you should use a drum machine also, youll even get good results from a free one like leaf drums(do a google search for it) and in the area of vocals, I think you shouldn't use so many effects and you need to get better at projecting your voice and get more metal, show some emotion, some anger, I don't mean you have to go all death metal, just get a bit of shout into your singing

TheMonkeysAteMySoul said:
I think your riffs are ok, but a bit cliched, you should use a drum machine also, youll even get good results from a free one like leaf drums(do a google search for it) and in the area of vocals, I think you shouldn't use so many effects and you need to get better at projecting your voice and get more metal, show some emotion, some anger, I don't mean you have to go all death metal, just get a bit of shout into your singing

Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah I really need to find good musicians to complete the sound of my songs and improve musical dynamics - I will check getting drum samples / program from the net