"My Domain..." An Instant Classic?

haha, I was born in Jersey.....trust me bro, theres NO good part of Jersey haha.

No, we do have interest in touring the US so I guess everyone is just going to have to wait and see what happens.

Haha really? Isn't Mendham part of Jersey? Then again, I'll believe since most people say Jersey is horrible.

- - -

I guess it's our duty to keep annoying the band until there's finally a Latin American tour hahahaha.

I dunno man Jersey is pretty great, I love it here. Opeth/Enslaved concert in Sayreville packed the house so much that there wasn't even enough room for people to fit on the floor. Granted they're both bigger names I guess, but still surprised me the amount of metalheads in Jersey. But seriously NJ isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure there are bad parts of the state, but doesn't every state have shitty areas?

I dunno man Jersey is pretty great, I love it here. Opeth/Enslaved concert in Sayreville packed the house so much that there wasn't even enough room for people to fit on the floor. Granted they're both bigger names I guess, but still surprised me the amount of metalheads in Jersey. But seriously NJ isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure there are bad parts of the state, but doesn't every state have shitty areas?

Ya dude, I just have my personal BS with NJ.....every part of the world has its good and its shit.....I actually do like some things about NJ, like the gas prices....but then theres Camden, and the HORRIBLE South Jersey accent....oh man, NO ONE hates that accent more than me.

Ya dude, I just have my personal BS with NJ.....every part of the world has its good and its shit.....I actually do like some things about NJ, like the gas prices....but then theres Camden, and the HORRIBLE South Jersey accent....oh man, NO ONE hates that accent more than me.

Thanks Dave. Andrew Dice Clay is crying his eyes out somewhere right now.

Hey, I was at that concert. =) Too bad the sound was a disaster on the Enslaved set...

A lot of towns / cities in Jersey are shitholes. Sorry to say that, but it's true. And I have a lot of experience in that sort of place, I've lived in NY and Illinois...

Hey, I was at that concert. =) Too bad the sound was a disaster on the Enslaved set...

A lot of towns / cities in Jersey are shitholes. Sorry to say that, but it's true. And I have a lot of experience in that sort of place, I've lived in NY and Illinois...

True on both points. Still enjoyed Enslaved's set.

The thing that always gets me about NJ is how you can be in 1 town and its nice and clean and normal, then drive 5 minutes and be in the slums and middle of the ghetto.....Ive never really seen that in Chicago....even though Im in the Chicago burbs, it still doesnt go from so "black to white" like that quick anywhere else Ive lived.....and forget Philly....oh man....you cant get your ass out of the shit unless you drive for a good hour in any direction. Philly sucks the worst....good food tho.

The thing that always gets me about NJ is how you can be in 1 town and its nice and clean and normal, then drive 5 minutes and be in the slums and middle of the ghetto.....Ive never really seen that in Chicago....even though Im in the Chicago burbs, it still doesnt go from so "black to white" like that quick anywhere else Ive lived.....and forget Philly....oh man....you cant get your ass out of the shit unless you drive for a good hour in any direction. Philly sucks the worst....good food tho.

Yeah definitely know what you mean. lol'd about Philly, so true.

When you hit the ghetto in Chicago it lasts for miles and miles. That's why you don't have the "nice one block, rundown the next" phenomenon there. Someone once told me it was because of the way they rebuilt the city after the great fire. At any rate, it's a pretty segregated city when it comes to the wealthy and poor areas.

Haha yeah I've never heard good comments of Philly.

How about Colorado? Any good?

Why this song is so incredibly beautiful...such inspiration...mind blowing, heart exploding...i'm trapped in it's melodies for sometime now...a Bork prisoner of emotions...please someone lock me up and throw away the key...