Pro Mixing Board-An Emulation of 4 Classic Mixing Boards

pro mixing board

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2011
Pro Mxing Board is a DEAD on emulation of 4 CLASSIC mixing consoles. All boards have had multiple channels painstakingly emulated using complex algorithmic and convolution technologies to provide you with the closet ITB emulations yet-unbelievable glue, separation, 3D and analogue organic tone. Channel strips have been modeled from TOP to BOTTOM to emulate the whole signal path including EQ and compression (Logical State only.)
Mixing ITB has never been so easy. Mixes will come together with less work and simply sound like a record.

Developed as part of a PhD research group using proper scientific methods.

The boards are

Logical State- Punchy rocking tones and glue. Loves to be driven hard to bend the circuits into rock!
Evey-Fat, lush Brit tones, silky highs, width and 3D
Red or Dead-Tube goodness from the days of the pepper
10,000cc Hellion-70s vibey transparent glue

What you get

Multiple channel plugins for each board
Master bus plugin for each board
Panner for each board

Features

Multiple line and mic inputs that can be driven like the original desks
All non linear characteristics of the channels have been modeled.
Gang mode
Auto level match that works for instant A/B
GUI off mode
Oversampling

For
- VST/AU/AS/RTAS

Out
2/26/2011

Cost
-$199 for the first month then $299 there after. No ilok needed

There will be no teasers, audio demos, or to be released websites. It will be fully revealed on the 26th of Feb when its dropped.

Prepare to have your ITB mixing transformed this one really is a paradigm shift!

What are your methods of IR? And convolution?

Also, have you got any supporting papers to show the accuracy of the plug-ins against hardware?

Any information on your PhD research?

If you're not going to release details, I figured it would be worth asking general questions.

Why would you wait until release to attempt to showcase your product? We need to hear audio demos/see screenshots/videos/etc. Otherwise, how can you expect anyone to buy it when it comes out?

What are your methods of IR? And convolution?

Also, have you got any supporting papers to show the accuracy of the plug-ins against hardware?

Any information on your PhD research?

If you're not going to release details, I figured it would be worth asking general questions.

Yeah... I'm not dropping cash on anything without teasers, audio demos, or a website. Unless you mean all that is coming, just not until the 26th?

Yeah, no thanks. Screenshots and audio clips will help your company if it is dead on.

User demos, manual with research methodology and website will all be released at the same time on the 26th.
Final beta testing stage now coming to an end, the response from our testers, many of whom are very well know mixers, has been astounding-they really cant believe how realistic this all sounds
This will be worth the wait for you all and did i mention no ilok :)

Mixing ITB has never been so easy. Mixes will come together with less work and simply sound like a record.

but we already have EZ mix for that :)

im quiet intersted in the channelstrip though.
not sure if we need another vcc, but i wont judge without
the clips!

ackbar.gif

C'mon....Slate revealed Trigger before it was available.
Now you know that the 26th this piece of software will be available so you'll check it.
Don't be so tough

Not to be a complete and total asshole (which I am, ask any of the guys around here) ....

But no demo, no info, just bold claims and hearsay from "well known" mixers ....

Dude just give up already. I wouldn't buy your product just based on your ridiculous business model, and choices.

I will stick to Slate VCC and my coveted Waves Bundles. I dont need to spend $200 on some bullshit vaporware that some kid in his basement tested ....

Last edited by a moderator: