My Downfall video

Hmm... maybe you whould have learned to play the song first :p or at least listen to it very often and get the lyrics :D

But, it funny and pretty good editing and effects and stuff

i grabbed some kids at 2 am the day before it was due, so really i didnt give a shit if they pretended to play or sing well, beause why....who cares? it was for class. my professor doesnt give a shit....shes looking at the editing. :shrug: meh

Wow, just wow. That's the saddest thing I've ever seen, I'd rather watch a Hammerfall or Rhapsody video 200 times over then that again. Doing just the graphics for the grade or not, learn how to do the song, and try to make it coincide. That bassist, oh boy. What's with the end? That made it sink even lower.

Bayum.

perfecterror said:
the video was done well, but anyone who had listened to that song would have faked guitar and keyboards better...haha. you faked it okay, but the keyboard player made me choke on my dinner, haha! :tickled:
that was all part of it. i can never be too[/i] serious with any of the movies i make, so i didnt want to have it sync perfectly, because i find it funny to watch. just think of all the crappy videos out there that are the same way, but are passed off as serious. i mean come on....the kid was wearing gas mask, had an axe, AND YOU COULD SEE HIS BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRT UNDER THE CLOAK!!!!!! the keyboardist was wearing a Minor Threat hoodie, and the bassist is a punk. besides, there was no actual plot and i never planned on having one....it was 2 am and those kids were the only ones up and willing to help and i couldnt have planned it to be anymore amusing.

do you "metal nazis" *coughjesteracecough* really take this whole "evil metalhead" facade thing that seriously? lighten up. :D

bayum

p.s.-for those of you who wanted to see it and cant, im going to try and find a way to make it an mpeg and then have it hosted again by my friend. ill get back to you on that

WTF is this shit? WTF is the bassisst and keyboarder doing?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my hangover is gone because of this .....................

hahahahahaha man next time try to fake it better :headbang:

buahahahhahaha, man, that is on one hand funny and on other hand depressing, for me more funny.

I say, lets vote to move this thread out of this forum, preventing others to see that.

I know that this supposed to be funny, but man, this is like you are making joke of Children of Bodom. Someone could understand it like that.

...and why have you posted it here (Children of Bodom forum) if you know that playing and other shit sucks, but you want opinions about editing. You could post it on other forum where people talk about that stuff and spear us seeing this.

met406 said:
...and why have you posted it here (Children of Bodom forum) if you know that playing and other shit sucks, but you want opinions about editing. You could post it on other forum where people talk about that stuff and spear us seeing this.

dude, shut the fuck up and stop taking life so seriously.

dilema is cooler than you and so he's allowed to do stuff like this

(and i haven't seen the video)

Yeah dude, CoB are this joke band that cover 70's synth pop songs and add a slightly numetal tinge on them to make them sell.

Read the lyrics, it's just recycled Beegees