My Downfall video

NeedledWarheart said:
Yeah dude, CoB are this joke band that cover 70's synth pop songs and add a slightly numetal tinge on them to make them sell.

Read the lyrics, it's just recycled Beegees

WTF, are everybody on this forum think that, I hope not.
I mean, they have numetal in new songs, some shit lyrics, but they are better then many of others. They are not on my top, I like more progressive metal, but they earned respect and not people to say things like that on Official Children of Bodom forum.

6.jpg

NeedledWarheart said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! =D

met406 said:
WTF, are everybody on this forum think that, I hope not.
I mean, they have numetal in new songs, some shit lyrics, but they are better then many of others. They are not on my top, I like more progressive metal, but they earned respect and not people to say things like that on Official Children of Bodom forum.
OMG! You.... Took Gavin seriously? WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

met406 said:
I just can't understand your mentalitet.
Mentalitet? What's that? Mentarkjteghtfiewset? Mentalafvsikgfdsb? Perhaps even MentalitICan'tFuckingSpellToSaveMyLife?

My sig pic is actually a funny pic i made in a discussion about alexi's makeup (a long time ago), and while looking for a suitable picture to post to your previous reply, i stumbled upon it.

and thanks.

met406 said:
No, your sig, pictures you post and words out of your mouth.
But, man, you play very good guitar, I respect that.
What's wrong with Gav's signature? Everyone knows Alexi is endorsed by Maybeline! You can't be a true Alexi fan without knowing that!

Basically dude, lighten up, we're just having fun, i have every CD they have ever released, all singles (CoB, Downfall, Hate Me, YBOD, NEedled 24/7, TLAS). I;ve been a fan for a fucking long time, and just so what, we crakc jokes, people who suck the bands dick are stupid, and christ, you're not impressing the band. People on this forum have fun, read threads from before the first american tour (circa nov. 2003) and you will see how much fun this place was.

Chill out dude, we're not insulting the band or trying to piss you off, and when you take it seriously, then it's just plain funny.

NeedledWarheart said:
Basically dude, lighten up, we're just having fun, i have every CD they have ever released, all singles (CoB, Downfall, Hate Me, YBOD, NEedled 24/7, TLAS). I;ve been a fan for a fucking long time, and just so what, we crakc jokes, people who suck the bands dick are stupid, and christ, you're not impressing the band. People on this forum have fun, read threads from before the first american tour (circa nov. 2003) and you will see how much fun this place was.

Chill out dude, we're not insulting the band or trying to piss you off, and when you take it seriously, then it's just plain funny.

Wow, I didn't expect this from you. You are not an idiot like i thought. :loco:
Idiot that can play guitar. I am not a fan that "suck the band dick", I just got angry because I thought something else. Nothing important.

DarkMare said:
What's wrong with Gav's signature? Everyone knows Alexi is endorsed by Maybeline! You can't be a true Alexi fan without knowing that!

Well sorry, I guess I am not TRUE FAN of Alexi Laiho. I can't believe that I didn't knew that and I know everything else, what hair shampoo he use, what toilet paper... :p

Infidels who do not show unconditional obedience, allegiance, praise and respect to the great Alexi shall be tortured to an agonizing death in sacrifice to apease the Bodom Gods and their souls shall taste the eternal damnation of nu-metal heaven.