My Dying Bride-The Angel and the Dark River...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Fucking amazing cd, damnit! Though the 5 minutes of crashing ocean waves, crickets, fog horns and opera singing at the end of "The Cry of Mankind" seems kind of... odd. I also got the bonus 4-track live cd w/it. That seems a bit off, though. The band's playing is top notch, but Aaron's singing is kind of obscured by the music. And his voice sounds kind of strained during his between song dialouge w/the crowd. And then he gets confused as to wether or not they're going to play the fourth song.
"Due to the restrictions of the schedule, this is going to be our last song... No, wait, no it's not... Oh wait, yes it is... No, it'll be our last song. Oh, no it won't. Okay, this will be our last song from this album. We'll play one song from our new album. now is your oppurtunity to fucking move!"

a masterpiece.
DNDS, you're talking about some live thing? or are the bonuses the thing that's live.
a guy, immediately, get it. (the only band I have everything from, except for Nevermore and almost SA)

Yeah, I have the bonus live cd, live from the Dynamo, '95. Great cd. Actually, my father heard "Two Winters Only" and asked me if it was Led Zepplin... I'm not sure how exactly that works but, oh well.