My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk II

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Just got the cd last night and it is awesome. The video for "For You" on the ECD is really cool,too.MDB's singer,Aaron,has amazing vocal abilities,too_On the first song,"Sear Me",his voice is all somber and whatnot.Then on "Follower",IMO,he sounds like Dave Mustaine. The majority of it is thrashy,doomy death metal with a lot of gothic influence.Any other commentary?

MDB's one of those bands I'm glad I got the cd's instead of a Comp. cd.....there's really only one unreleased isn't there?:confused:

Darkspot .
You have to stop listening to that kind of music ,,,,,It will turn you suicide happy.Stryper is a good bet..hahahahaha
Brides are Morbid (Are You Morbid) Morbid Tales

Aaron S. is one of my fav death-metal vocals. so, I would say, that's the way I prefer him to sing (not that I normally choose, LOL). Comment: they are my second fav band, after Nevermore. nothing else. enjoy. :headbang:

("mother warned me, father scorned me, oh-my-god-now, they're coming for me..." )

Yeah,Aaron is a good voaclist.But I went on the band's website and looked at his profile and,apparently,his LEAST favorite thing to do is stand on stage...so he doesn't seem like he enjoys being such a great vocalist.It's just a bit odd,to me,when a person who makes their living from writing and performing music detests the whole performing part.That makes me wonder why he's been in My Dying Bride for,what,the 10 or so yrs. that band's been around.

well, he only suffers from terrible stage fright (he's terrified before going on stage, can't eat, feels like puking...). he said that in an interview (and repeated many times). if he's homophobic in general, I wouldn't actually know. and he must be in the band cuz he probably loves to create; he writes amazing lyrics, his soul seems to be totally bared in them. /in the audio/video interview he seemed to be very introverted, but on the video tape For the darkest eyes, in the concert part taken in Krakow, Poland, he is totally OK./

Originally posted by Chromatose
an unreleased song?

what/how is it?

I might have the two comps confused but "Unreleased Bitterness" is an unreleased...and I think there was one that was a Japanese track from 34% Complete allbum.:D

thanks a guy...

I'll have to look into it, compare tracklists of the meisterwork albums to the real albums and see if theres any songs i dont recognize....... then download them :D